Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah i know,my post was just me coping on a alternative reality where we would be playing new updates in the old version instead of this never ending wait:HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
What is the update going to do for the game anyway? The game had a lot of content as is, so I'm not pressed on the wait, but I am curious what is going to be the benefit of it?
its literally summertime saga HD remake. zero new content. tbh it should be listed as complete and the tech update under a new game.

Reactions: tankdick

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
its literally summertime saga HD remake. zero new content. tbh it should be listed as complete and the tech update under a new game.
To be fair, that "no new content" really only means that there won't be a huge new story. Most backgrounds, locations, etc. will be extended and a lot of assests will be changed/added into existing content and there'll even be some new characters. So you'll probably see something new in basically every part of the game you are looking at. By the end of it, most art asstets will have been reviewed and possibly improved.
Yeah i know,my post was just me coping on a alternative reality where we would be playing new updates in the old version instead of this never ending wait:HideThePain:
I mean, it would just have meant that they'd have to rework even more content for the tech update. As such it made sense to start the tech update as soon as the decision had been made to do it in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
What DC should do while the coder(s) takes his/their time, is finish all the art for the old characters and their routes, as well as do the art for the prom.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What DC should do while the coder(s) takes his/their time, is finish all the art for the old characters and their routes, as well as do the art for the prom.
Well, in the last streams he did rework/create some art for Debbie's, Jenny's and some teacher's story, did content for Aqua and new stuff for the Thotbot. So that's basically what he's doing ever since.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes