Username7

May 1, 2017
So I'd like to start this by personally apologizing to anyone with OCD for what I'm about to post. I'd toyed with doing this for a few months in order to show all the task without posting 25+ screenshots and by ordering them in this way it should give a better idea of where things stand. Mind you I have at least 4 more to make, these are current as of April 1st.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should not have taken me a week to finish these. Anyway between these two post is every task up to the 1st and the one that was added after I started this. I ended up having to make two to cover the code an UI tasks and the wall of <Censored> is mostly the pre tech scenes and whatever isn't your guess is as good as mine.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
just let dildorog do the tech update at this point lol
I seem to vaguely recall way back when DC was truly the development bottleneck, long before the joke the tech update has become, and how he said he couldnt find any artists that could match his style/skill/etc.

Dildorog seems to do just fine.

Now, how much is taking existing assets and playing with them vs creating their own is unclear, but for creating scenes with existing assets seems just fine.

Reactions: rmatty111

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think he should just replace Roxxy with Jenny in the game logo at this point.
Roxxy character design is more iconic and a better face to the game but yeah in terms of popularity with DC and the players Jenny should be the face of the game.
I can already see the Eve and Roxxy fans getting angry at me:LOL:

Reactions: siatugst

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
It should not have taken me a week to finish these. Anyway between these two post is every task up to the 1st and the one that was added after I started this. I ended up having to make two to cover the code an UI tasks and the wall of <Censored> is mostly the pre tech scenes and whatever isn't your guess is as good as mine.

It is what I had guessed. The code is currently the bottleneck. Only one developer with too much todo and above, supporting others with technical stuff. If it wouldn't have been such a big number of tasks still todo, I could understand DC's choice to 'improve' existing scenes. But with this many things still to do by one man. I would opt for the path to move forward on to the next update. Considering two things. You could do a lot of the heavy work, the drawing up front. In the mean time the developer finishes up the tech stuff and adding in the new update afterwards should be easier, as that is why they did the tech update anyway.
The writing, drawing and coding are predecessors of eachother in the workflow they have set up. But they are not treating them like that. In a more efficient world, writing should be two updates further, while drawing is one update ahead and coding is wrapping up the update to come out next.

Thanks for the insights. Username7

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
Surely there are some content ready for an update, why not release it? Are they waiting for the complete version in 2030?

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes