RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Bro treats it like his day job.
I honestly don't know why he does
Everytime someone asks a question in a thread he occupies he always does the
"The answer has been answered in earlier pages" sometimes he points you in the right direction but I swear It's like I'm expecting to know exactly where the solution is when there's a bunch of pages and the search doesn't help. Plus he's snarky as hell sometimes so I dread when there's a game thread occupied by him.
Everyone else answers questions better than him 80% of the time lol
(Where is ______?)
(Oh just go to _______ and ________)
Sorry for the rant lol

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
You're childish mocking of me doesn't change the facts.
Your posts are so corny. You complain about everyone saturating the thread with complaints and questions that have been answered when you’re equally responsible. And the needless defending of DC when people are either just venting or memeing.

Last edited:

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
"Erm actually there are only 7 days left until it's abandoned, so you're wrong :geek:"

But really, what difference does a week make at this point? Going more than a year without any updates might as well mean it’s already been abandoned.

And let's be honest, we both know they’re not going to roll out that tech update in a week. If they release anything, it’s probably just to dodge the 'abandoned' label, since that would look pretty bad for DC.
What makes you think they would give a damn about this pirate site?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I mean you guys make fun of him but you keep coming here complaining and talking about the same thing over and over again. You're not really better than him. I just want this game to get the abandoned tag so people can finally stfu for a while.
Man, if only. The meme engines are already starting to rev up, and that faint rushing sound you hear is a thousand frustrated hornybois warming up their keyboards and getting ready to dunk on this thread. I predict no less than 15 pages of shitposting and pointing/laughing the day this gets the tag, and it will probably only get worse from there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Man, if only. The meme engines are already starting to rev up, and that faint rushing sound you hear is a thousand frustrated hornybois warming up their keyboards and getting ready to dunk on this thread. I predict no less than 15 pages of shitposting and pointing/laughing the day this gets the tag, and it will probably only get worse from there.
15 is being conservative, that's for sure. It's already about a page per day of keystroking their boards edging for the moment it gets flagged. Sadly they will all have bad takes, such as "I told you so" while ignoring the fact that most of us told them about expecting the flag, as well. Or those who said DC has a deal with F95 to never get the flag - who then change their tune without acknowledging their error when the flag hits. C'est la vie.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Maybe they should go out and simply have sex if they have that much energy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Darkcookie update on the stream:

"Working towards a partial tech update release in the near future"

This looks as the best solution.
I was going to say that someone posted his twitter message saying there was no stream today and was going to call your bluff. However, while there was no stream today, it does show him sharing a message in the Picarto chat:
1713986316798.png
Still, everyone should take this with a grain of salt... "near" is relative (hungry fans could think this means weeks while it is going to be longer than that) and DarkCookie is terrible at estimating workload requirements (do we need to remember that he initially thought it would only take a few months when he first pitched the idea of the tech update as a poll, whether to do it before or after the R(h)onda update?). I still wouldn't hold my breath for even a partial tech update release this year.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes