• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Still, saying that it will be the largest update might be a hint too. They would have content for both who want trap and who don't.
Cpt. Sploosh actually mentioned excatly that a long while ago on picarto, back then when Eve won the poll. He said that the trap story would be the more interesting one. But who knows how it's going to end and if that was serious or not. DC said that he wants to keep the trap a complete secret until the specific update is released so unless something leaks we won't know beforehand.

If 18.5 doesn't have compatibility with 0.18 I think I might wait for it, after all this should be the proper experience.
Well, for 17.5 they delivered a working savegame right away and as far as I'm aware that's going to be tandard from now on and we'll get one this update as well. It's of course a compromise but better than nothing.

Else we'll likely get a new cheat mode which should make replaying stuff even easier, too.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Cpt. Sploosh actually mentioned excatly that a long while ago on picarto. righter after Eve won the poll. He said that the trap story would be the more interesting one. But who knows how it's going to end and if that was serious or not. DC said that he wants to keep the trap a complete secret until the specific update is released so unless something leaks we won't know beforehand.
What does "Cpt" means?
Anyway. Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. He will try to keep secret because this is the concept for trap. This is what will make all the situation funny. But, like I said before, it takes a huge commitment to turn Eve into a trap because she has her on fanbase. This is what I'm think is strange with this hole situation. Like, I will not be so "sad" if she would be the trap, because I'm not from her fanbase. But if the trap was Roxxy or Jenny I would be really disappointed. So I think some backers would be pretty pissed.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"It will be the biggest update so far in Summertime Saga's development"

See you in 2020, Eve :cry:

If 18.5 doesn't have compatibility with 0.18 I think I might wait for it, after all this should be the proper experience.
why are you sad?at least you already know she will come "soon",i still dont know when people will put their heads to work and pick Judith...i swear,if DC puts Consuela as Judith update,i will laugh so much when the people who didnt pick Judith ending up not picking Consuela too...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What does "Cpt" means?
Anyway. Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. He will try to keep secret because this is the concept for trap. This is what will make all the situation funny. But, like I said before, it takes a huge commitment to turn Eve into a trap because she has her on fanbase. This is what I'm think is strange with this hole situation. Like, I will not be so "sad" if she would be the trap, because I'm not from her fanbase. But if the trap was Roxxy or Jenny I would be really disappointed. So I think some backers would be pretty pissed.
Cpt means captain,and neither Roxxy nor Jenny are the trap,DC said the content of the said trap is still going to be made,and Jenny doesnt go on that list becuz the trap is closed to the schoolgirls cast...

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Cpt means captain,and neither Roxxy nor Jenny are the trap,DC said the content of the said trap is still going to be made,and Jenny doesnt go on that list becuz the trap is closed to the schoolgirls cast...
Yes, I know they aren't the trap. I was giving a example of how I would feel if he made on of the girls I like most be the trap, because I don't care so much of Eve being the trap.

Reactions: seraphimd2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What does "Cpt" means?
Just short for captain. He's one of the writers for the game.
DC always pointed out that it's one of the schoolgirls, so Jenny and most other characters should be out. I'd guess we can safely exclude Roxxy and Judith as well. Else I'd actually expect a more fan friendly approach, so one would be able to decide before you start playing if you want "male on (she)male" content or not. Depending on that you'll get story a or b. As it sounded back then, the female story would be a bit shorter and "weaker" - so to say a light version. But as said, that was very long ago. I mean, he'll now even include pregnancy for several girls in that update, even though the poll said Eve woudln't get that, yet.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Just short for captain. He's one of the writers for the game.

DC always pointed out that it's one of the schoolgirls, so Jenny and most other characters should be out. I'd guess we can safely exclude Roxxy and Judith as well. Else I'd actually expect a more fan friendly approach, so one would be able to decide before you start playing if you want "male on (she)male" content or not. Depending on that you'll get story a or b. As it sounded back then, the female story would be a bit shorter and "weaker" - so to say a light version. But as said, that was very long ago. I mean, he'll now even include pregancy for several girls in that update, even though the poll said Eve woudln't get that, yet.
I answer in the post before. I was just comparing. I know they aren't the trap. :LOL:
Well. What I know is that won't be an easy update when the trap comes (ba dum tiss).

What if...
Eve has a twin sister that is the trap :unsure:
They said before that the trap is in the game since the very beginning. So there is no way to be her sister, unless they have change their statement.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, who are the other school girls?

Can already eliminate Roxxy, Mia, Judith, the cosplay girl.

So that leaves.

Eve.
One of the Latina girls.
Ronda.
Annie.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Call me crazy, but maybe DC would throw Eve's pregnancy into the update just to get the whole thing done.
I mean, adding pregnancy to three side-characters but not the focus of the update? Sounds weird.

So that leaves.

Eve.
One of the Latina girls.
Ronda.
Annie.
The latinas are eliminated due to a shower scene, and Ronda is eliminated thanks to Okita's story.

Reactions: tankdick

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The latinas are eliminated due to a shower scene, and Ronda is eliminated thanks to Okita's story.
Looking into it, evidently Annie has already been drawn with a dick.

A post in 2017, in this thread.
Both Ronda and Annie have been drawn topless for the poker game, he (jokingly?) drew Annie with a dick. I think Ronda was drawn fully naked at some point, but not sure and don't remember when. Couldn't find that stream.

But yes, if we haven't seen it in that game, anything is possible.
So, my guess is Annie if that post is accurate.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

So that leaves.

Eve.
One of the Latina girls.
Ronda.
Annie.
the only one we didnt saw the uncovered crotch ingame yet is Annie and and one of the Latinas,you get to see Ronda's coochie with Okitatron glasses

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
Shower scene showed one of their tits, and one of their pussies, Eve showed her tits too even though they were smaller than the Latinas they were still not flat like a dudes, unless they mean trans instead of trap then I could be any that didn't show their pussy I guess

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Shower scene showed one of their tits, and one of their pussies, Eve showed her tits too even though they were smaller than the Latinas they were still not flat like a dudes, unless they mean trans instead of trap then I could be any that didn't show their pussy I guess
I'm pretty sure DC's use of the term is interchangeable with trans. I remember him specifically saying they wouldn't be a 'futa'

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
the only one we didnt saw the uncovered crotch ingame yet is Annie and and one of the Latinas,you get to see Ronda's coochie with Okitatron glasses
I swore that Annie was introduced later, and because of this I hadn't think of her. :eek:
Yes, one of the latinas as far as I know don't show the playground.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes