mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's funny, because in-game MC actually uses Mom's panties to spank with, but he never even considers taking her drawers to Somrak. Imagine taking, nay, obtaining Mom's squirt-soaked thong......

Hummana hummana hummana...............

But yeah, it's a bit of a lost opportunity that the pantie quest is limited to Sis.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
It's funny, because in-game MC actually uses Mom's panties to spank with, but he never even considers taking her drawers to Somrak. Imagine taking, nay, obtaining Mom's squirt-soaked thong......

Hummana hummana hummana...............

But yeah, it's a bit of a lost opportunity that the pantie quest is limited to Sis.
maybe it's time for some mods ? ;)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It's fake. It's just some user posting a similar track list like the bot, but with 99% done instead of 97%
the percentage maybe didn't move, but you can notice the progression on the bug taskbar from yesterday. since one of the tasks in coding is "fixing shit and stuff", that puts us closer and closer to the release even if the animators are still working on something.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
the percentage maybe didn't move, but you can notice the progression on the bug taskbar from yesterday. since one of the tasks in coding is "fixing shit and stuff", that puts us closer and closer to the release even if the animators are still working on something.
Still not 99% like that dude claiming. Before people went nuts over a "it was 99 now it's 97 again! omg dc scam" I like to clarify things.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Nope, nothing between the mother and daughter. DC already said something like this on stream irc.
Oh, i didn't said "Sexually" ^^
But with consequences, when she catch you, or something like it should happen when you choose to corrupt Mia's mother ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh, i didn't said "Sexually" ^^
But with consequences, when she catch you, or something like it should happen when you choose to corrupt Mia's mother ?
Well, DC usually doesn't spoiler such details, so we don't really know yet. But the overall tendency in recent updates is to have less choice and thus less consequences. Those kind of things don't really go down well with many players and DC seems to adapt to that demand - sadly. So I personally wouldn't expect too much.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Because when you can earn 50K a month and unlike a real job that requires work output and deadlines, there is no incentive to actually get it done in a timely fashion..thats why it's taken so long.
Except, that's not the case, we've gone over this quite a few times in the last 10 pages, and

Reactions: seraphimd2

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
As far as I see, this are just some sample images and not a complete mod. If I remember correctly, OP had opened some threads on that topic in a very short time, and they all got nuked by forum mods. The actual mod (as far as it got back then) had been lost because of that, or at least I do no longer find it.
ok i got the hair mod to work don't know what i did but it's work in parts lol

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Because when you can earn 50K a month and unlike a real job that requires work output and deadlines, there is no incentive to actually get it done in a timely fashion..thats why it's taken so long.
Why in the world would you give one single hot shit? Patreon is literally people donating money to him. It's not a budget, it's not an advance against royalties, or anything like that. It's not a development fund. It is literally people giving him money because they like what he does, and rolled into that is being down with how he does it.

I don't care that he has zero accountability or incentive, beyond his own creative impulses. I hope he takes the money and buys a super practical Ferrari.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Why in the world would you give one single hot shit? Patreon is literally people donating money to him. It's not a budget, it's not an advance against royalties, or anything like that. It's not a development fund. It is literally people giving him money because they like what he does, and rolled into that is being down with how he does it.

I don't care that he has zero accountability or incentive, beyond his own creative impulses. I hope he takes the money and buys a super practical Ferrari.
OH. MY. GOD. This is proof that I am not the only person alive who thinks this way. Someone who understands what artistic Patronage actually means! I mean, so many people whining about someone else's paycheck that they EARNED. I was taught you never worry about the next man's wallet, just go out and get your own.

Reactions: llong0415 and Sync

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Except, that's not the case, we've gone over this quite a few times in the last 10 pages, and
and it will be repeated again,and again,and again and again(just like that old advertisement about some batteries),probably until this game gets finally finished

Jul 28, 2017

True, until the game doesnt get made because the arse falls out of the patreon base.

You think he'll work forever no money? theres a fine line between no accountability and no income no product.

How many patreon games have died on the backend of burnout and lack of funding?

You hope he buys a ferarri, I hope he does too, and makes a stellar product. But if he takes forever to make it and the patreons crack it and leave, then well no product, no ferarri.

Your argument couldn't be more wrong, it is an advance, it is a budget, it is a development fund, he uses the money to fund his life, and part of that life is making this game, if no money comes in he goes back to his 9 to 5 and the game ends.

The fact the words used are tip jar is completely false and quite naive, people want to create and make good things (like this game) but without funding they are not made, plenty of great potential games have gone by the wayside without funding.

Unfortunately with patreon there are no checks and balances, and the people who make the most often out turn the least until their income base collapses, and then nothing is made.

Heres a deal, based upon the number of theoretical updates and just how long they are taking to make, how long do you think this development of the game will take?

Eve.
Main story.
Roxxy update
Dating
Eric update
Mia update
Judith and the latinos
Rhonda update.

How long do you think the patreon base will sustain this? and I assume you're not a patreon support. And I am.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
He started without funding and delivered a demo with two-frame-animations. Now he has money and can take his time to re-work on them. As long as we get a good game I don't care much how long he takes. This is already one of the three best games (in this genre) I know, even now.

Jul 28, 2017
Oh come one. they all start without funding. As long as we get a good game I dont...... wait you want me to "personally" keep funding this? no no, I want others to fund this, but he can take his time, for art. and because it's someone else funding. wait the game stopped because the patreons left? man, that sucks, i wish that these devs wouldn't bail out of games.......sorry, just looking at your post a year from now.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes