• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

riexor

May 27, 2017
I like this game.

I have to say after following it for around two years, it's weird to see a simple story about a kid losing his dad and wanting to investigate his ties to organized crime somehow ends up going no where with that. Instead we get to fuck a mermaid and a minotauress who we get to work at our aunt's breast milk farm. What a time to be alive.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Who even said that I'm sado_O. I really don't give a fuck about this game I'm rather entertained by how author of this game milks his patrons, let me just say it in a polite manner, in a most simple of ways.:)
Then let me correct you: No patron is milked by DC. They like the game enough to give him money. Everyone can get the game for free, no patreon support needed.

But that has already been made clear many times in this thread and I don't expect you to understand.

Reactions: frank42 and Neoko5

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
What's wrong with the rollback?
It doesn't work for me anymore.
Even if I start a new game.
Does anybody have that same problem?

Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, I'm having issues saving the game. I'm at ~ day 110 and loading a game or saving takes minutes. I searched the thread but found now solution. Someone mentioned a restart. If it means just quitting and then just starting the game again then it doesn't work. It even managed to crash while attempting to save.

It seems it ran out of memory, I have plenty - 32GB

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1370, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 548, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 600, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 633, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 600, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 633, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 432, in save_bool

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Wed May 08 17:24:49 2019

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The Dev say...They're will up to [V 18.5] with BugFix & more...(y)
So...I'll Play this game when completely 100% Done.:coffee:
Bye then.
lol so you need to wait soooo long that i think you forget also the game :LOL:
But i think you just wanna say i wait the 100% fix for the 18.5? Because i am sure that this game continue for more then 1/2 year in update and other thing.

Anyway guys i wondered, generally, how long it takes to update the title to the v18.5? I see that the traker is already at the 35%
But generally the first thing are always fast, to update. Can we expect the update in less then 2 week? Or am I too optimistic?

Reactions: MRXS

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
lol so you need to wait soooo long that i think you forget also the game :LOL:
But i think you just wanna say i wait the 100% fix for the 18.5? Because i am sure that this game continue for more then 1/2 year in update and other thing.

Anyway guys i wondered, generally, how long it takes to update the title to the v18.5? I see that the traker is already at the 35%
But generally the first thing are always fast, to update. Can we expect the update in less then 2 week? Or am I too optimistic?
Well. How long did the last one take?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I'm having issues saving the game. I'm at ~ day 110 and loading a game or saving takes minutes. I searched the thread but found now solution. Someone mentioned a restart. If it means just quitting and then just starting the game again then it doesn't work. It even managed to crash while attempting to save.

It seems it ran out of memory, I have plenty - 32GB

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\Games\F95Zone\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1370, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 548, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 432, in save_bool

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Wed May 08 17:24:49 2019
I would wait for the next version.
It starting to act like virus got into it even if you start a new game.
My suggestion is erase your computer and start fresh if you continue playing this version.
Even using the same saves on a different pc will be the same results.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well. How long did the last one take?
Its different for the last update. The last update is a main update so ofc the main taken like 2/3 months.
This is just like a correction update. Just some update to add some little extra to the game.
So surelly not 2/3 month at last i hope.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To be honest, I don't think that would cut it in most cases - after all, x-rays are internal, while bellies aren't. I mean, none of Diane's scenes for example would really be suiteable to actually accomodate the really big belly, new tits, etc. without changing the position of her torso, legs, MC, etc. and even then those scenes likely just wouldn't be really that sexy because they weren't made for it (I mean, who would fuck a pregnant women while she's basically resting on her belly?). I can understand that he doesn't want to fudge it like that. Edit: Of course it's legitimate to say that he should have planned those scenes right away but I guess that's a moot point for those scenes by now.

One shouldn't attribute something to malice which is adequately explained by "stupidity". The far more likely assumption is that they continually added things they wanted to release with 18.5. I mean, the number of art tasks just rose from 9 to 10 two days ago. But I guess that's just a question of what one actually wants to believe.

If anything, he should probably stop to accnounce such somewhat meaningless things.
When I need a lawyer, I'll give you a call. :whistle: Perry Mason was an amateur compared to you, man. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Big-T

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What's wrong with the rollback?
It doesn't work for me anymore.
Even if I start a new game.
Does anybody have that same problem?
Rollback was disabled in standard release for a long time already. I guess you had a mod installed or modified the config files manually.

My mod provides rollback btw/

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Then let me correct you: No patron is milked by DC. They like the game enough to give him money. Everyone can get the game for free, no patreon support needed.

But that has already been made clear many times in this thread and I don't expect you to understand.
You do not need to correct me about anything here, the last thing I can say to you is that ignorance is a bliss, have a nice day;)

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Bahamut Zero said:

Update 0.18.5 status:

This "extra content" update for Jenny is not too big, with only 39 tasks across all the devs (they will be closing them shortly as we stop working on the hotfixes). Art is already mostly completed for it, so is animation and writing. The remaining posing and code work will unfold for the following 3 weeks and we will release it in parallel with 0.19 development.

He clearly said 3 weeks we will see if this time it will be so.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Have you updated to the latest version v0.18.2? Try to talk to the sales lady. Click every item on sale if you don't know which one is the Ultravibe 2000. To me it seems like you didn't click the right item; in that case it would say "I don't have any reason to buy this at the moment..."
Yes, I'm on 18.2. ARGH. She holds up a butt plug, so I thought that's what she wanted. Missed the "Ultravibe 2000 and this" part...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes