• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
What do you mean you can't play them? Click the video, what happens?
My bad. I realized after several attempts to play them that I had not did my end properly after connecting the two computers. All is fine now and have moved on. almost at the end of Jenny. Thanks for listening. :)

Reactions: tokuin

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Thread Updated:2019-06-05
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.18.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD

PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

thanks @DylanDoom for sharing

Patches:
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version! The saves doesn't include Diane's story! The Rollback enable also includes the mouse wheel enable and a unren fix!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Am i blind or second by likes game on f95 doesn't have fan signatures link in op?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys i downloaded Summer time Saga( for the second time before i had saves ) , and my saved disappear no save but when i started a new game ( ofc i dont have the balls to start from the beginning just checking ) i found that i can skip dialogues , i dont understand did the name file save location changed or what becoz its impossible to skip dialogue if u got a save file or its hided ? Any help ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys i downloaded Summer time Saga( for the second time before i had saves ) , and my saved disappear no save but when i started a new game ( ofc i dont have the balls to start from the beginning just checking ) i found that i can skip dialogues , i dont understand did the name file save location changed or what becoz its impossible to skip dialogue if u got a save file or its hided ? Any help ?
... what?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
14 hours playing this fucking game. I need my life back, so much fapping
I never cheat, so for 2 years I been replaying and replaying from start to finish every update release. I even dream about being in that world, knowing all the locations. I could see this game surpassing 2 of my most replayed games of all time time which is Resident Evil 4 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does 0.18.5 have to be at 100% before starting v18.6? Thank you.
You may as well ask if Final Fantasy 7 needs to be finished before playing Dirge of Cerberus.
Am i blind or second by likes game on f95 doesn't have fan signatures link in op?
I think I've seen a couple around the place but I don't think Krull made them.

LazuliKuririn GTA San Andreas is all kinds of awesome, even now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will the nun from the church get more content in the future along with Judith i imagine we will get reworks of your Landlady
(;)) and neighbor at some point too

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes