• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
you need to get your charisma high enough to pass
Yes, that's true when Roxxy is in there and the two girls block the entrance, but this is before that. No one blocks it, the two latinas are still inside the shower. So I cannot shower and I cannot leave the school.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Update has the same problems as the last one. The choices in the game blow, they just do. I just don't see the point in choosing between Mia and Helen. The Mia scenes were just a disappointing as the June scenes from last update. Why even bother having the younger girls available if their scenes all suck?

Reactions: parachina

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
how do i activate the console, and how do I insert money, I'm not going to fuck with the stats this time that just seems to to break the game.

T

troop00

how activate console in this v14.01??
Console Activation
------------------
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you
know what you're doing and are happy to take the risk.

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

Reactions: v2069

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So the new version also has a route choice like the last one? Not a fan of this development, all content and sex scenes should be available.
Then you'll be pretty disappointed in the future. As soon as dating becomes available next update you'll have to decide for one girl to take her to the prom and to get her finale scene. All in all there sure be way more than 10 possible endings in the end.

Reactions: parachina
T

troop00

how do i activate the console, and how do I insert money, I'm not going to fuck with the stats this time that just seems to to break the game.
inventory.money=0 for money. yeah do not change the stats or you will fuck up the storyline :)

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
How do u get the scene with the MC and Helen in her red corset in her room, can't seem to get that scene
Are you talking about the scene where she shows you the corset or were you purge here of her flesh sins:evilsmile:? corset show scene is after the 1st night at church, just keep going in mia house in the afternoon and the sex scene is after the 3rd night at the church.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Are you talking about the scene where she shows you the corset or were you purge here of her flesh sins:evilsmile:? corset show scene is after the 1st night at church, just keep going in mia house in the afternoon and the sex scene is after the 3rd night at the church.
Dw thanks guys i got it, you had to go visit harold again for the last time and find him with his coworker, then visit helen for the scene to occur

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes