Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Making gags out of you being able to fit approximately a truckful of various nicknacks in your pockets has been a thing in adventure games since at least the early 90ies if not earlier. I seem to remember Monkey island having fun with it.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
yes its being added and some forget that its and I see the options no one person that played this up until it was introduced can say because now its getting annoying... ITS. AN. OPTION. pure an simple im kinda surprised not a one who complained had hit on the idea " I don't like preggers but there is oh look a way to stop getting that" yes there is a way to not get the genre and for some dumb reason have yet to ask and this is my quote " is there an option to toggle or decide how that works?" which these people can now EASE THE F OFF ON yes if you don't like the genre just get the pills from the hospital once you get that far yes you can increase chance AND null chance so there you go please refer or ask your dumbass Qs about the genre and let it go... but i guess haters need to find a way to shit on this game so refer to my lower cheeks and apply lips.
okay first I wasn't against you so no need to be a fucking tard, yeah? second the point a lot of people are trying to make is he's using his time on all this pregg stuff and not other things, this has nothing to do with being able to view it or not at least for me anyway so there you're just assuming. and lastly you realllllyyyy need some grammar and spelling lessons that was insanely hard to follow so please as you said "refer to my lower cheeks and apply lips" you cringey fuck

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I’m not sure why anyone would complain about this game. It’s by far one of the most repayable games on F95. The stories have everything from romance, humor, to drama. You have choices you can make or not make. The fact you even get decisions (without spoilers) is awesome for a game developer to add. I love that the area is big and not the same backgrounds seen in thousands of games on here. The art work is unique and credit goes to cookie as he keeps fine tuning it and making it better.

Be thankful he has remained committed to putting out great content with high replay-ability. How many creators abandon, never finish, then have new games they do the same.
it really is one of the best if not the top tier game on the site, also very glad we don't get spoilers since this thread would probably be full of them and I'd just have to not be here for that shit

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
I just started the game, so I don't really know anything about the current status. Can someone tell me when the next update will come (roughly)?
Everyone has just started the game each time there is an update. Sick of having to start over from scratch each update.

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith

401Grem

May 14, 2017
okay first I wasn't against you so no need to be a fucking tard, yeah? second the point a lot of people are trying to make is he's using his time on all this pregg stuff and not other things, this has nothing to do with being able to view it or not at least for me anyway so there you're just assuming. and lastly you realllllyyyy need some grammar and spelling lessons that was insanely hard to follow so please as you said "refer to my lower cheeks and apply lips" you cringey fuck
Says the person who can't punctuate.

Reactions: Sync

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Welp, I guess today's stream was a perfect example of why updates take longer than DC estimates at times. He wanted to draw 4 locations for Rump's mansion, after some picarto discussion it's now 6.

nooo they don't, there's a save with each update that a lot of people use and don't complain about the saves
And even before that you basically never had to replay the full old content anyway. Erik's story, for example, was released two years ago by now and I have never touched it again beyond what was needed for Aqua's story.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
lol wow i never said YOU also that was meant for the people that keep harping on that question about pregnancy... really dude if I meant YOU I would have said so in reply... wow.

Reactions: Sync

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wow. And here I thought it was just the Milfy City thread that this level of misplaced butthurt.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
it really is one of the best if not the top tier game on the site, also very glad we don't get spoilers since this thread would probably be full of them and I'd just have to not be here for that shit
I mean wow... how about this because I never meant to be put on the spotlight... if your against the game yes ill say please refer to my comment about that and pucker up lol. if your for it then I agree I was saying NOT YOU SPECIFICLY if you have a problem with the games genres then yes your dumb there is an opt to turn that off and not see it... yet your missing my point I said no one in particular unless AHairyLobster you are a troll and yes NOW IM NAMING YOU im guessing your not a troll THEREFORE im agreeing with you... public apology please for vulgarity and needless name calling. I merely meant the words for those that are against OR those simply complaining about something they need to look up in like a minute...

Reactions: cimibibapa2

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Wow. And here I thought it was just the Milfy City thread that this level of misplaced butthurt.
sadly I never meant AHairyLobster so I guess now if its even possible to get an apology since I never meant him BY NAME mind you its really crazy who took that personal because those comments were for trolls and intentionally ignorant people. I have nothing against him im honestly surprised he took my post about others personally. i agree with him about liking the game its just I put an agreeing comment first THEN I blasted trolls and etc NOWHERE IN MY POST ABOUT HIM SHOULD HE BE ANGRY ABOUT SINCE I NEVER MENTION HIM SPECIFICLY. I replied because I like his post and gave my two cents in what those who don't like it could do.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think there's a need for anybody to get upset. Just relax.

In the end both arguments carry some merit. It's certainly true that pregnancy is optional and that one can ignore it (I do), but it's also true that the current system probably disappoints a majority of players and that it's legtitimate to criticize DC for that approach. Even though it's probably too late to change it by now and given that it's a minimal investment in time, most people should be able to stomach it.

PS: That MilfCity thread should have been closed for days by now. But at least it deflects trolls from coming here. I think it hasn't been this peaceful here at ~90%+ for quite a long while.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

In the end both arguments carry some merit. It's certainly true that pregnancy is optional and that one can ignore it (I do), but it's also true that the current system probably disappoints a majority of players and that it's legtitimate to criticize DC for that approach. Even though it's probably too late to change it by now and given that it's a minimal investment in time, most people should be able to stomach it.

PS: That MilfCity thread should have been closed for days by now. But at least it deflects trolls from coming here. I think it hasn't been this peaceful here at ~90%+ for quite a long while.
that actually carries more weight and I agree it is a genre for other players and I even agree it could be done differently I am surprised though by some that they don't use your understanding j4yj4m its because of that that it makes me angry to see someone not able to show WHY and that I like you post sir. I think the only reason I like preg/impreg is because it gives the game and not all im sure of all games a certain feel of realism... I think it could be done by RNG but not like 1 out of 1000 more like 1 out of 10 or 30 depending on the npc and etc. the minigame is weird for that and its a bit clunky for my taste. also kinda looking forward to MilfyCity now lol hope update is soon there.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think the only reason I like preg/impreg is because it gives the game and not all im sure of all games a certain feel of realism...
By now I wouldn't be surprised if DC actually simply likes it himself. I mean, he managed to get his wife pregnant three times while making the game, so maybe he just enjoys the though of making many, many, many, more.... :D

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
By now I wouldn't be surprised if DC actually simply likes it himself. I mean, he managed to get his wife pregnant three times while making the game, so maybe he just enjoys the though of making many, many, many, more.... :D
that... actually sounds great lol. like you can start having a bunch of kids with all of them... DAMN IT MAN MY PANTS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH STRAIN!!! lol

Reactions: DarkenedShadows
Jun 3, 2018

that actually carries more weight and I agree it is a genre for other players and I even agree it could be done differently I am surprised though by some that they don't use your understanding j4yj4m its because of that that it makes me angry to see someone not able to show WHY and that I like you post sir. I think the only reason I like preg/impreg is because it gives the game and not all im sure of all games a certain feel of realism... I think it could be done by RNG but not like 1 out of 1000 more like 1 out of 10 or 30 depending on the npc and etc. the minigame is weird for that and its a bit clunky for my taste. also kinda looking forward to MilfyCity now lol hope update is soon there.
I agree with this! What some people like is always going to be what others don't. I like how this game takes both sides into account and more people should be able to understand. If someone wants pregnancy to be more prominent than it can be modded. Same for anything else someone would want. It is just that everyone has a different taste and DC is trying to create something that with appease everyone and be how he wants his game to be. As my mom used to say when I was younger, " You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!"

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hmm if what you say is true I apologize, if I may make an excuse for my hostility, the ending of your first reply combined with again no offense meant, your spelling really made me think you were trying to argue against what was said. My bad m8 I just re-read your first msg and it really to me sounded like you were getting upset over people sharing their opinion on the preggo content. Again I apologize.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akachan
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes