• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Partly true.
Private rules (House right) can be implemented to a certain limit... (facebook, youtube etc can't do everything they want)
Already experienced multiple times that f95zone is open for critics, complains & negative/positive reviews.
Which is awesome cause this means this site is for diversity of opinions.
Actually, not true at all:
" Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "
"Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech" merely means there can be no Federal statute stopping you from saying whatever you want, whenever you want, except for Libel/Slander, Incitement, Prurience and Invasion of Privacy (per later Supreme Court rulings). It says NOTHING about there being private OR public consequences for your statements.
If F95 wants to ban this comment as off-topic, or any post of their choosing for any reason whatsoever, that's totally their right.
</rant>

Reactions: Gamesman01

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Actually, not true at all:
" Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. "
"Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech" merely means there can be no Federal statute stopping you from saying whatever you want, whenever you want, except for Libel/Slander, Incitement, Prurience and Invasion of Privacy (per later Supreme Court rulings). It says NOTHING about there being private OR public consequences for your statements.
If F95 wants to ban this comment as off-topic, or any post of their choosing for any reason whatsoever, that's totally their right.
</rant>
It also says nothing about states, cities, or municipalities, least of all private properties, restricting speech.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It also says nothing about states, cities, or municipalities, least of all private properties, restricting speech.
Any state, city, municipality, county, parish or (whatever those divisions in Alaska are) law that restricts speech or assembly, or imposes a religion, would be struck down as unconstitutional, so it technically does.

My point is the government can't stop you from saying anything, but private rules can, and are subject to their own conditions, bylaws and penalties.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Any state, city, municipality, county, parish or (whatever those divisions in Alaska are) law that restricts speech or assembly, or imposes a religion, would be struck down as unconstitutional, so it technically does.

My point is the government can't stop you from saying anything, but private rules can, and are subject to their own conditions, bylaws and penalties.
I agree fully, just saying that the constitution only specifically restricts congress

Reactions: ZenGarden

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Got a whole family of girls preggers at the same time.
One of them having maybe the most wholesome storyline in the game.
Forcing her family members to lie to her.
hospital, labor, birth, same time.
I am dirt.

....10/10 would breed again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
why in the hell won't they just hire more people for the project
By listening to quite a few of his streams the most probable version seems to be: DC worked for about 10 years in the US animation industry (he mentioned Blue Sky Studios once, maybe someone knows more?) and ended up in a somewhat elevated position. He grew tired of that and it sounds like he never wants to go back to that kind of work. So I think it's somewhat understandable that he doesn't want to end up in that same position of leading and coordinating a team of animators again in his own project.

By now it's seems pretty clear that he wants to draw his own game on his own, unless maybe the perfect partner comes around, and I think people should accept that. After all, it's not like he actively promises to hire more people etc. so it should be really easy for people to simply adjust their pledge on patreon according to what they think the game they are getting is worth. I mean, the size of the team hasn't really changed for years now, so it's not like people don't know what they are getting and can act surprised that it's not growing...

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have an early build of this game
(link from his discord) is the earliest you can get. In case you want the last true incest/non rework version you may want to look for

Last edited:
Reactions: cheezburger
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes