• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 26, 2018
I can confirm that the latest official APK works fine on a Samsung Galaxy S20 and an older S7. Maybe your download has been corrupted? What device do you have, how much main memory (RAM)? Can you try another device?
Lenovo 7.0 Tablet. The software is up-to-date. I used to work perfectly.. but maybe a few weeks ago when I tried to download the new version of the game. Thats when the issue arrived.. maybe I just have a shitty device.‍♂..

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He has to make R(h)onda's notmom from scratch, bulk up Cassie's 1 face up to 9000+, make R(h)onda fit with the new "doll" system, make about 15+ new background (day/night variants) and preg versions of those 3 girls. Him taking more than 3 days to do all that is a bitchcockslap to every1 and their mom, especially those that never pledged anything

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yo, is there a variant in the dialogue for when you fuck Tina but have also fucked Beccy when she catches you after the act?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Variable, dunno. But there's a scene after the main story where Becca catches you with her notmom after the dickening happened and shit ensues
help!!!!!!!!!
Until mod-dude comes out and tells otherwise, my $ is on "it's not the game's fault"

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yo, is there a variant in the dialogue for when you fuck Tina but have also fucked Beccy when she catches you after the act?
Sure there is, but it's not very sophisticated. There are only two variants AFIK, one absolutely bitchy one and one not-so bitchy.

DC said all those dialogs between characters that should be influenced by how far their story is advanced will be re-worked and adapted once the game is in a more finished state. This totally makes sense because otherwise for each update each and every such dialog would need to be re-worked.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
For someone who takes home almost 65K a month from about 25K patrons to make this... you think he could have planned his updates better so people get more BANG for their buck...

Oh yea... intentional pun... ohhhh yeaaaaa...
As someone who has been donating for almost four years now; I have no problem with the rate of progress.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
"Biggest update yet"

Like this is a good thing, considering the development pace. Almost every update is bigger than the previous one (DC proudly announces it) and so is the waiting time.

Reactions: hapikala_donut
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes