srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Wrong, I have not had any thing to do with Thodbot, or the Rumps just Iwanka at the school, what gives?
Well, your Thotbot is pregnant, and like in real life, such things don't come from nothing...

Since your save is already broken, you can open the cheat menu (Wifi symbol in phone), locate the Thotbot machine and re-init the pregnancy. This should prevent the crash from happening.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Well, your Thotbot is pregnant, and like in real life, such things don't come from nothing...

Since your save is already broken, you can open the cheat menu (Wifi symbol in phone), locate the Thotbot machine and re-init the pregnancy. This should prevent the crash from happening.
Already did it, thanks. Still don't get to progress the Rumph, dad etal quest though, why?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
so when did Tammy/Eric's mom/Land lady start talking like Kyles mom from south park? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it totally threw me off when I got to that part in the most recent update cause she doesn't act that way at all before that scene. So it makes me wonder if DarkCookie will eventually change her whole route up too but not for a long time I'm sure.

Reactions: poodles

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

after two updates that were more or less only fixing stuff, version 1.05 of the is up with some new features.

Version 0.20.7-1.05:
  • Have sex with Ms. Bissett during day in the classroom, or in Mrs. Smith's office! At least in your fantasy...
  • Have sex with Ms. Dewitt during the Talent Show party with everyone present! At least in your fantasy...
  • Made rollback blocking a bit less restrictive in some situations.
I would be interested in your opinion about those fantasies during sex since I am planning to do more of them. This can be a switch of scenery (like here) as well as being with another girl in the same scene (as I already did for Odette's Halloween crypt scene).

Enjoy!

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
A day before Halloween and there is still no option to bring Eve with you that the game and cookie teased about all month 5ad.png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for replying friend, and sorry for taking so long.
Here's the file.
Hi,

here is your save repaired. Note that I cannot guarantee for it to be error free now, but you should be able to proceed.

You might want to check out my mod since it brings a feature to repair broken saves. The repaired save should work in an unmodded game, but I tested with the mod only (since of course the mod is necessary to repair it in the first place).

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Might just have to honestly. Sucks since there was apparently art work of eve for Halloween (even gives you a speech option on what you want her to wear from the art she did or something sexier) as well as *insert spoiler here* to be brought along with, but have neither actually happening at all.

zaq1001

May 19, 2020
For those who care, the "official" community translation packs got released today:

At frist in Spanish, French, Indonesian and Italian, while German, Portuguese and Turkish should follow soon.
When is the translation into Arabic?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Might just have to honestly. Sucks since there was apparently art work of eve for Halloween (even gives you a speech option on what you want her to wear from the art she did or something sexier) as well as *insert spoiler here* to be brought along with, but have neither actually happening at all.
Well, if they really planned such a thing, they clearly were not able to finish it in time. So what -- would you rather have a bugged or one that works?

aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,

here is your save repaired. Note that I cannot guarantee for it to be error free now, but you should be able to proceed.

You might want to check out my mod since it brings a feature to repair broken saves. The repaired save should work in an unmodded game, but I tested with the mod only (since of course the mod is necessary to repair it in the first place).
Wow that was fast, thank you so much!
I will definitely be checking out that mod, then!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has there been any new content with the mother and sister or has he finished with that section of the game? Not played the last couple of updates.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is the translation into Arabic?
As soon as some people who speak Arabic translate it. , so you'd be free to join the team.

Has there been any new content with the mother and sister or has he finished with that section of the game? Not played the last couple of updates.
No, there hasn't been any real content for them since they got their updates. Debbie will get a rework and (some) new content like pregnacy at some time, while Jenny's content should be done more or less done. There's always the chance to get another scene or small adjustment or so sometime in the future, but I wouldn't wait for it.

so when did Tammy/Eric's mom/Land lady start talking like Kyles mom from south park? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it totally threw me off when I got to that part in the most recent update cause she doesn't act that way at all before that scene. So it makes me wonder if DarkCookie will eventually change her whole route up too but not for a long time I'm sure.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll basically get a complete rework if he touches their stuff again and in that case we'd sure see more of that.

Reactions: Bane84
4.10 star(s) 353 Votes