Dekkass

Sep 17, 2022
I think the problem with this game, aside so many months with "tech updates" is that the stories of the best characters are already done. Apparently, next year will be Rhonda, Annie and Judith... Not as kinky as mom, aunt, sis, or as hot as Roxy. The dev should start thinking in finishing the game already or this one will be like "Dating my daughter", a game everybody was excited about a few years ago, and now is just "meh" for most of the people.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
These last updates centred around side characters introduced after a few years who are neither MC's family members nor schoolmates are most welcomed as much as I would welcome a fine robust baseball bat up my fine ass.

In the meanwhile, characters who were in the game since its very early days are still waiting for their stories.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
"Family members" have been out of the game for 5 years, deal with it
I think the problem with this game, aside so many months with "tech updates" is that the stories of the best characters are already done. Apparently, next year will be Rhonda, Annie and Judith... Not as kinky as mom, aunt, sis, or as hot as Roxy. The dev should start thinking in finishing the game already or this one will be like "Dating my daughter", a game everybody was excited about a few years ago, and now is just "meh" for most of the people.
Lol next year for 3 updates. It'll take more than that to go from R(h)onda to Judith, and all of that after the tech update drops

Last edited by a moderator:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the 3rd variation of the Ivanka boat sex? I can only switch between 2 but in the Cookie Jar it says there's a third.
I think it's a bug. Actually, Iwanka only has two poses during that scene, but Melonia has three. So it's the other way round.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Wait exactly how much money is he making per month?... His Patreon site is telling me he is making somewhere about 720.00-730.000 Dollars I just wonder is that is correct?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So havent played this in a while.. seems from the forum the core women (mom sis aunt etc) are done and mc is going on to side chicks.. My question is should I start it all over from the beginning? Since I saw from the changelog that the dev has changed or updated old scenes. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Dirion

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And why don't you guys give up voluntary donations altogether, at least for a short time? Make the game really free? Let's say six months - a year, given the duration of your so-called pre-tech. I am sure that the crying of fans would have decreased significantly after such an action of unprecedented generosity.
Wait, are you telling us you're so far up your own ass you think she is on the dev team ? Delusional is not enough to describe stuff around here

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Remember when big updates like Roxxy's or Eve's only had ~6 animations each and when there were surprise updates which only had like one or two scenes? Now we already got 28 scenes this year and some actually act like that's totally nothing, even though more scenes are what the game objectively needs and more scenes are what some actually demanded for years after each and every update.
Sure, it may not be the girls one wanted to get scenes for, but in quite a few areas the game slowly actually starts to feel way more dense and indeed partly complete.

As some people mentioned at times, I'd actually be happy if he'd continue to insert one "random scenes only" update a year or so.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Remember when big updates like Roxxy's or Eve's only had ~6 animations each and when there were surprise updates which only had like one or two scenes? Now we already got 28 scenes this year and some actually act like that's totally nothing, even though more scenes are what the game objectively needs and more scenes are what some actually demanded for years after each and every update.
Sure, it may not be the girls one wanted to get scenes for, but in quite a few areas the game slowly actually starts to feel way more dense and indeed partly complete.

As some people mentioned at times, I'd actually be happy if he'd continue to insert one "random scenes only" update a year or so.
I agree. From the latest update I find the Kim story really entertaining and funny.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes