Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
My first playtrough started exactly a week ago and I just finished it today. Man has this week been a blast, absolutely loved the game!

Now that I have come back to the forum I see two mods that caught my interest.

The SPH mod and the Naughty Tribute mod. Both of them seem to have intriguing improvements which I would love to try out.

My question though is if its worth starting a "new game" for either of these mods?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My first playtrough started exactly a week ago and I just finished it today. Man has this week been a blast, absolutely loved the game!

The SPH mod and the Naughty Tribute mod. Both of them seem to have intriguing improvements which I would love to try out.

My question though is if its worth starting a "new game" for either of these mods?
Naughty mostly adds stuff during scenes. SPH redoes the story and removes MC's gigadick. Dunno if it's worth to restart for that. Probably can't run both at once either. And then most mod talk needs to be had in their respective threads

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

You should ask that in the mod threads - not everyone in this thread has tried either of them, but many in those threads have and can give you pointers.

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Naughty mostly adds stuff during scenes. SPH redoes the story and removes MC's gigadick. Dunno if it's worth to restart for that. Probably can't run both at once either. And then most mod talk needs to be had in their respective threads
You should ask that in the mod threads - not everyone in this thread has tried either of them, but many in those threads have and can give you pointers.
My bad, thanks for the pointers! I'll ask there.

Reactions: Count Morado

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
So I take it the so called "Tech" update has been abandoned ? The progress bar has shown 79% for several months now. It claims things are being done but the things done are still the same each month.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
So I take it the so called "Tech" update has been abandoned ? The progress bar has shown 79% for several months now. It claims things are being done but the things done are still the same each month.
isnt that how it always was? i mean, its clear that the project is slowly progressing to a 1 update per year.

Reactions: demnesn21151

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Nah its still coming, the issue is remaking nearly every background asset to turn the game from 4:3 to 16:9, add that to repositioning characters in every scene.

It's a big game, so essentially remaking half the assets from the ground up has taken time

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1 month.
79% 03 Dec 2022 (434/546 tasks)
79% 07 Nov 2022 (434/546 tasks)
77%: 03 Oct 2022 (411/530 tasks)
77%: 10 Sep 2022 (398/513 tasks)
75%: 03 Aug 2022 (382/503 tasks)
75%: 10 Jul 2022 (371/491 tasks)
73%: 10 Jun 2022 (358/484 tasks)
69%: 07 May 2022 (330/475 tasks)

While releasing a secret pre-tech update near the end of October and that content has to be incorporated into the Tech Update. Are they rolling off and rolling on tasks? I think so, sure. They might be altering what they want to add or edit or alter for the update. They might be putting new tasks on and putting others on hold.

But I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, and neither do you. But you can ask DC the next time he streams on , instead of making accusations and insinuations. He streamed today and unless he posts something on Twitter, he should be on Tuesday at 2pm Eastern US Time.

• Angry

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nah its still coming, the issue is remaking nearly every background asset to turn the game from 4:3 to 16:9, add that to repositioning characters in every scene.

It's a big game, so essentially remaking half the assets from the ground up has taken time
Yes but no. Yes they did have to remake every background wider for the 16:9 expansion, but that's been mostly finished since ~Feb. Hence why the "art" line (DC's part) has been around 98% for most of the year. The (re)posing of everything and coding all that back into the new codebase is indeed what's taking the longest. Just wait till the debug bar gets tasks in it, the total % will plummet down to below 50% and every1 in the thread will have a butthurt seizure for months/years

Reactions: dgxsu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just wait till the debug bar gets tasks in it, the total % will plummet down to below 50% and every1 in the thread will have a butthurt seizure for months/years
You've been warning them for months about this, you know they'll forget.
Have you saved links to every time you mentioned it in this thread so that you can just copy/paste those links when they meltdown? :whistle::coffee:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You've been warning them for months about this, you know they'll forget.
Have you saved links to every time you mentioned it in this thread so that you can just copy/paste those links when they meltdown? :whistle::coffee:
I'll take a screencap of the search results "debug bar meltdown" and quote myself everytime some1 goes mad about it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'll take a screencap of the search results "debug bar meltdown" and quote myself everytime some1 goes mad about it
1670310646641.png
I just peeked in on the video recording from Monday - looks like strayerror was attempting to make sure that darkcookie was using good nomenclature for updated artwork of the jail cells layers. (adding on-topic content to the meme photo)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Didn't know DC hired people to come here in this forum lol. When both of them told the people here that complaining here about the progress won't get them anywhere :KEK: :KEK:
That's hilarious. There's an unhealthy level of self-importance exhibited in the idea that a few complainers on a F95 is worth a penny of thought to developers who have created a substantial following of subscribers.

Almost tinfoil temple tattery in scope that denies fact as conspiracy.

But then, that's what the illuminati and the new world order would want you to believe. Oh wait, I've said too much.

• Haha

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Glad to know me making more per month shilling for DC than most duders in the thread is now the new flavour of the month. Guess I should ask a bonus for every new reply that cries about it/milking/$ per month

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes