Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys please, please, please, please, please, put the images under spoiler, a person is already waiting 4 months for an update if we spoil it all then we lose the taste of playing it

going back to talk about the update, I hope that all this interminable waiting is worth it, as new content (and no reworked, I mean those already existing), I expect a quantity at least like that of Roxxy

(Sorry my english)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If it's not out by tomorrow, then probably. It's a holiday weekend after all, but it's hard to say.
Well, dogeek is french so I doubt US holidays will have a great impact. Thanksgiving isn't really a thing over here at least. So I'm pretty sure bugtesting will continue as before.

will pregnancy for other girls really have to wait until they all get an update? isn't mom/sis not even on the schedule?
In the end the story actually has to fit to integrate pregnancy. It would be pretty odd to just add it without proper connection. Else it's important to remember that the game isn't some kind of dedicated pregnancy fetish game but that the whole thing is just a small side aspect. I'd actually even say that pregnancy for all girls is a waste of time and that DC should focus on a few characters and find ways to avoid if for others (like taking the pill, using IUDs, not doing it raw out of principle, etc.).

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
In the end the story actually has to fit to integrate pregnancy. It would be pretty odd to just add it without proper connection. Else it's important to remember that the game isn't some kind of dedicated pregnancy fetish game but that the whole thing is just a small side aspect. I'd actually even say that pregnancy for all girls is a waste of time and that DC should focus on a few characters and find ways to avoid if for others (like taking the pill, using IUDs, not doing it raw out of principle, etc.).
You are entering dangerous territory with that opinion chum,better look out or some rocks might fall and kill your character. ^.-

I've had women I've never met before be that forward with me. They really want you, they make the effort.
Ay,thats one of those leftover from when the two story paths were still intertwined,DC kinda needs to fix that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You are entering dangerous territory with that opinion chum,better look out or some rocks might fall and kill your character. ^.-
Well, some may be disappointed but at least we'd be much more likely to get pregnant sex. Right now the plan seems to be to add pregnancy to all main characters but have no scenes for any of them, which in my opinion is quite a waste. I'd hope that DC will rethink this, as he has done before with other ideas, but then again I really can't see him add scenes to every story anyway.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well, some may be disappointed but at least we'd be much more likely to get pregnant sex. Right now the plan seems to be to add pregnancy to all main characters but have no scenes with for of them, which in my opinion is quite a waste. I'd hope that DC will rethink this, as he has done before with other ideas, but then again I really can't see him add scenes to every story anyway.
Huh wasnt aware of that though tbh if I have to chose I would rather he uses it for character development.
Would much rather see the different character reactions to,during and after the pregnancy than a handful(at best)preggo scenes.
Alas Im not the main customer for that fetish so take that opinion with a grain of salt.

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017

Ay,thats one of those leftover from when the two story paths were still intertwined,DC kinda needs to fix that.
re: my post. I was talking REAL life, not a game inconsistency.

Carry on...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Has it been already one week since the testing started ? We should be close from the release now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Huh wasnt aware of that though tbh if I have to chose I would rather he uses it for character development.
Would much rather see the different character reactions to,during and after the pregnancy than a handful(at best)preggo scenes. Alas Im not the main customer for that fetish so take that opinion with a grain of salt.
Given that the whole pregnancy content will be optional (except Diane, possibly, maybe...) I doubt we'll see that much real/deep character development. Sure, we'll get some nice dialogs and a bit of banter but given how sparse DC's time is and how much there's left to be done it's quite a big investment. Especially if you consider how other way more popular fetishes are a bit neglected until now, as mentioned by others.

Has it been already one week since the testing started ? We should be close from the release now.
Yes, they've been testing for about a week now but nobody really knows how long it's going to take. It really only depends on the amount of bugs and their ability to fix them quickly.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes