Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
Remember when complaining or even hinting that DC likes to milk his patreons was a bannable offense? I do. Where are the old paypigs who loved to blindly defend DC?

SGT. NO

Jul 15, 2017
Remember when complaining or even hinting that DC likes to milk his patreons was a bannable offense? I do. Where are the old paypigs who loved to blindly defend DC?
who has $500 to spare so we can get on with this game?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure the actual problem was, that at times some who complained couldn't write a single sentence without some kind of insult.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
No not at all, if that is the way he wants to draw the figures, then that is his privilege. After all he is the developer and creator of Summertime Saga.
You do no one any favors including yourself to dismiss criticism in this manner, it comes across as defensive fanboyism.

No shit he can design how he likes it but that doesn't mean it's free from criticism.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Man, how funny it would be if the update turns out to be disappointing, under an hour long. I remember being excited about Eric's mom and was very disappointed with the outcome
Personnally, the last awesome stuff which catch me was the upgrade of the "mom road" ...
Lately, "Teachers" and "Blondy" path didn't make it for me ... i found those quite boring ...

So i'm waiting anxiously this futur update : if i found it ... like, "not good enough to make me dream again", i guess i'll quite until the game make it to the "near end" of developement phase ... and be "new and fresh again" !

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Is anyone else dissapointed DC is changeing every girl and giving them full bush + horizontal bellybuttons, making them look fat?
I personally am. It's fine for some characters, but there needs to be variety. I'm definitely against chunkier characters too. I didn't like the saggier boobs, I don't like the heavier appearances and while having varied appearances are good.. I'm not in any way attracted to chunky appearances or a hairy downstairs.

That being said I've only put $25-30 in and I'm not currently a subscriber (can't imagine putting in more than $60 total for a game), so that's somewhat moot. I'll prob toss on $5 for Dec. for a 0.20 vote, but that's it.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes