Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I don't get how someone can come to the conclusion that Patrons are getting milked when it's 100% optional to be a Patron. You can't milk someone for something if they don't have to pay for that something.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Need current version save files because my previous summertime saga been deleted by my sister and i lazy to start from early i hope some1 can give me a save files.

Emmy

Mar 8, 2018
No. If that was the case he'd only give the game to paying patrons.
how does that change the fact that those patrons are still drip feeding DC funds on a month to month basis indefinitely for a product that barely works and becomes more broken with every update, further dragging out the process and further dragging out the funds from peoples wallets?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
lol so you need to wait soooo long that i think you forget also the game :LOL:
But i think you just wanna say i wait the 100% fix for the 18.5? Because i am sure that this game continue for more then 1/2 year in update and other thing.

Anyway guys i wondered, generally, how long it takes to update the title to the v18.5? I see that the traker is already at the 35%
But generally the first thing are always fast, to update. Can we expect the update in less then 2 week? Or am I too optimistic?
u are too optimistic each animation takes a weak to do idk why it takes so long for a simple animation which i see harder animation being done in less then 2 days, so expect the update at the beginning of June cause 3 weeks for 3 animations+writting+bug fixes which i feel sorry for dogeek for have to do all the work when everyone sees he need help for the amount of bugs and sht to be implemented

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Bahamut Zero said:
Anyway guys i wondered, generally, how long it takes to update the title to the v18.5? I see that the traker is already at the 35%
But generally the first thing are always fast, to update. Can we expect the update in less then 2 week? Or am I too optimistic?

Update 0.18.5 status:

This "extra content" update for Jenny is not too big, with only 39 tasks across all the devs (they will be closing them shortly as we stop working on the hotfixes). Art is already mostly completed for it, so is animation and writing. The remaining posing and code work will unfold for the following 3 weeks and we will release it in parallel with 0.19 development.

He clearly said 3 weeks we will see if this time it will be so.
I was under the impression DC said all the art for 18.5 was finished already and he was working on 0.19. Are they adding additional content to 0.18.5, was that a fib earlier or did i read something someone else said and not DC?

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
I was under the impression DC said all the art for 18.5 was finished already and he was working on 0.19. Are they adding additional content to 0.18.5, was that a fib earlier or did i read something someone else said and not DC?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
They are not adding more content it staying the same, art might get 1 or 2 more tasks but that doesnt means it will give more content and DC on stream long time ago sayed he had 18.5 art done and was going to send to animation but for it seems it was a lie and he still doing the art little by little.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Need current version save files because my previous summertime saga been deleted by my sister and i lazy to start from early i hope some1 can give me a save files.
Your sis must be pretty pc literate to find & delete those saves... Which would have been completely useless anyway, since there's no compatibility between those saves and this version.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
how does that change the fact that those patrons are still drip feeding DC funds on a month to month basis indefinitely for a product that barely works and becomes more broken with every update, further dragging out the process and further dragging out the funds from peoples wallets?
Because it's the people's CHOICE to drip-feed him funds. What part of this aren't you getting?

People can CHOOSE to give him funds. Even if they don't, they still get the game.

It's kinda like saying you walk by the local burger joint and there's a guy there giving out free samples. You can then choose to walk in and buy another burger because you like them or just take the free sample and keep going. Then, tomorrow, you can come by and grab another free sample.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dude how do you start the gym teacher quest, i have max stats but nothing also can somebody tell me where to find the last magazine batch for the art teacher, pretty please...

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Rollback was disabled in standard release for a long time already. I guess you had a mod installed or modified the config files manually.

My mod provides rollback btw/
Disabled
You know how hard that game is without the rollback?
Extremely hard.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Anybody else getting the crappy message in red?
I m not using saves from another game and I get that message.
I started a new game and it crashes.
I play it in another computer and it does the same bs.
I hope the other games don't have that issue.
Otherwise what's the point in becoming a patron?
I haven't tried playing the game without that saves in another computer
Maybe that would work.
I played the 18.0 version and it didn't started doing this until the 18.2 version.
Where is the 18.5 version everyone keeps talking about.
Maybe that one has less crappy issues.

Reactions: exirock

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
No. If that was the case he'd only give the game to paying patrons.
Hmm, Are you wearing armor? Or are you the Dev slum dog in sheep's clothing? Can't tell. But I can say this. Any Dev worth their salt wouldn't rob the people backing him. This guy spend six months doing what? Go ahead defend him, while you do so let me wash that armor for you.

Reactions: Jushak and exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
why i got this? jenny path is not complete in this update?
u will have to wait about a month to get the rest of the content which is like 2 minutes of gameplay to be more exact 3 animations that should be in this update but Dev team did a bad job managing the time and the tasks.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes