Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I just hope we don't have to choose between Eve and her sister.
most likely its going to be like that, but i think the new goth girl you can also get her pregnant as they said there are 3 characters with possible pregnancies

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
most likely its going to be like that, but i think the new goth girl you can also get her pregnant as they said there are 3 characters with possible pregnancies
Probably choose Eve or Eve's and the goth chick for the threesome action the route was supposed to have.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Maybe they manage something like in Dragon Age Origins, where you have to chose between either Leliana or Morrigan, but if you do the exactly right thing you may be able to get both at the end. That would be perfect.

Reactions: Buddha330

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Would marriage be added to the game like could the MC be able to marry Jenny, Diane, Debbie, or any other female characters?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
... Why would this game even need marriage when it's about prom dates, sex, and knocking up your landlord and a side chick or two while finding out who murdered your pops?
I believe the original plan for the ending before the patreon incest purge was MC marrying Debbie (His Mother) judging by the main items you find in the attic (The Wedding Dress and the Wedding Ring) that still hasn't been removed and has been there ever since the earlier version of this game.
screen-1.jpg

Capture.JPG wd.JPG

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Would marriage be added to the game like could the MC be able to marry Jenny, Diane, Debbie, or any other female characters?
My guess is,
the MILF's/Women not attending school are the ones you can MARRY. (ie. Jenny, Diane, Debbie, Mrs. Johnson, Consuela. etc)
Girls your age that attends the school are the ones you can take out to PROM DATES. (ie. Mia, Eve, June, Roxxy, Judith. etc)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I believe the original plan for the ending before the patreon incest purge was MC marrying Debbie (His Mother) judging by the main items you find in the attic (The Wedding Dress and the Wedding Ring) that still hasn't been removed and has been there ever since the earlier version of this game.
View attachment 384002

View attachment 384003 View attachment 384004
These could be implemented in the final update where you get to choose who you end up with in the end and propose to the LI of your choice.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My guess is,
the MILF's/Women not attending school are the ones you can MARRY. (ie. Jenny, Diane, Debbie, Mrs. Johnson, Consuela. etc)
Girls your age that attends the school are the ones you can take out to PROM DATES. (ie. Mia, Eve, June, Roxxy, Judith. etc)
I don't know, I think you'd have the ability to marry any of the girls as well (hell, if you can have a kid with them, you should be allowed to marry them).

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Debbie's wedding dress was made for a 20+ years old Debbie, not sure it would still fit 20 years later ... see the flashback scene with her twin.

barrabass

Nov 17, 2017
Holy fuck not another "thing" that turns into a "retarded movement".... Can we just fuck the hell out of the already known girls, before demanding reworks, happily living fantasies and thinking about kids names for fuck sake

Reactions: Greasy Handcock
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes