Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
was there any point in firing their previous code writer bcuz this guy is also taking the same amount of time for bugs and finishing it off!!!!

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
was there any point in firing their previous code writer bcuz this guy is also taking the same amount of time for bugs and finishing it off!!!!
You do realize he is also fixing previous mistakes in the coding. So that could be the reason for the longer time taken

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Well, I agree that the coder is taking way too long to finish up their part, he/she is usually the last to finish up. Unless of course he's basically being told to wait to code until all the art/scenes are finished.

But when it comes to fixing bugs, that's a different story. Bug fixing is probably the hardest part of coding. Because you can easily "fix" the bug in question, but that "fix" could end up killing the program completely.

Reactions: FWVJ and Ghostload

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else ever wonder how DC could predict the number of bugs he has in his progress tracker? Does that not confuse anyone else while the coding is still in progress??

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think DC didn't like this any longer. The hostility constantly because updates and new versions are postponed or take longer than expected. We all shouldn't forget that it's a free game. Probably those who complain have never paid anything for it.

• Angry
Reactions: DannyhelMont

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think DC didn't like this any longer. The hostility constantly because updates and new versions are postponed or take longer than expected. We all shouldn't forget that it's a free game. Probably those who complain have never paid anything for it.
If they actually payed DC and he postponed updates it's understandable they're frustration and anger but it's pointless for someone that didn't payed to come here and spread all that bs about DC and the game,that's what it's so dumb.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes