water221

Aug 21, 2018
Yooooo is it finally done?! Is this finally a legendary game that is completed?
The main story is done. But the game is not complete yet.
Next update is about Ronda and then Annie.
Also Darkcookie have intention to create a Prom Night event and Harem feature.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
oh and do i need to wait for the incest patch to update from 20.5 or we good to use it with 20.8?
In the past the incest patch was changing many textlines automatically. But not all. So there is maybe an update necessary.

And also a reason why I made the additional incest lines mod. Which I update during playing the game, as soon the naughty mod is ready.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I do not know why saying "Mia is Masturbating does not mean that she is bi-sexual. She is only exploring her own sexuality. It is what women do and does not mean they like sex with other women." is offtopic. But I think it is important to say and it was related to Mia.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Devs out there buying up character and asset packs on unity or literally making games inside other games, but dark cookie is milking cause he actually makes his own art. Creation can be a slow process, boys.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is a Kevin's route really planned? Or just, because he is in the game suggesting it?

Last edited by a moderator:

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
havent played yet, did any of the "coming soon!" items actually come in this final story update?

See you in 6 months when the next update adds 2 Rhonda sex scenes and 20 new backgrounds that took weeks to draw which you will visit only once, 5 new empty locations that will serve no purpose for the next 3 updates, 6 fetch quests with over 200 unique sprites for every little item, 2 characters being redrawn from scratch to look slightly different.
6 months? sounds a little overoptimistic

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is a Kevin's route really planned? Or just, because he is in the game suggesting it?
Something in between. It looks like DC and Sploosh both really want it but they know it's not popular at all. So realistically, maybe at the end or as some kind of surprise.

Too bad, I'll have to wait another 6 to hours until I can play the update. :/

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes