harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
According to his website, there are currently ove 29k people paying him every month. smallest amount is 1$ so AT LEAST he gets 348k per year. And if only 10k of his subs spend more than 5$ or ten he could end up with well over a Million Dollar every fucking year.
he used to make well over a million a year. his subs have been steadily dropping over the years of milking

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
On the technical side, the game runs about as well as any Renpy game should run. I think people are overstating how much of an improvement that part of the update is. Maybe people just got used to how poorly the game ran beforehand, so "average" gets confused with "good".
the improvement is just so massive that people are grateful to have anything.
it is still slower than the average renpy game.
but that "slower than average renpy game" figure is well over 10x faster than summertime saga was before the tech update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
he used to make well over a million a year. his subs have been steadily dropping over the years of milking
Its stuff like this that makes it look I am defending DC. But it's simply showing the inaccuracies of a person's statement. People should use the actual numbers instead of making shit up.

DC never made well over a million a year. His single best month was barely over $80k. And the number of subs did dip from late 2022 to May 2023 (9 months or so, not years>, when it began to increase again, now to a record number of paid subscribers at the end of June, as noted by j4yj4m. The information is readily available to look at and has been posted in this thread multiple times.

Screenshot_20240705_021958_Chrome.jpg

Is what the dev team receives each month a helluva lot of money? Yes. One does not need to use hyperbole or made up information to make that point. Simply use what is easily and readily available.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Its stuff like this that makes it look I am defending DC. But it's simply showing the inaccuracies of a person's statement. People should use the actual numbers instead of making shit up.

DC never made well over a million a year. His single best month was barely over $80k. And the number of subs did dip from late 2022 to May 2023 (9 months or so, not years>, when it began to increase again, now to a record number of paid subscribers at the end of June, as noted by j4yj4m. The information is readily available to look at and has been posted in this thread multiple times.

View attachment 3800083

Is what the dev team receives each month a helluva lot of money? Yes. One does not need to use hyperbole or made up information to make that point. Simply use what is easily and readily available.
I was not using hyperbole. but I could have misremembered.
80k/month = 960k/year.
I might have confused "almost a million" into "well over a million" in the years since I last checked his income.

unless... did he ever have any site other than patreon collecting money for this game? or was it just patreon?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
I was not using hyperbole. but I could have misremembered.
80k/month = 960k/year.
I might have confused "almost a million" into "well over a million" in the years since I last checked his income.

unless... did he ever have any site other than patreon collecting money for this game? or was it just patreon?
how is people NOT defending DC? the guy made a million+ over coomers fapping to cartoons and he didnt even made anything for 2 years+?
dudes a beast

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why in the darnest world is the FanArt better than anything DC ever made in the latest years?

SS's Fan Artists are the living proof that anyone who funded DC all these years is a giant moron.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes