cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
So it is true what the first ss coder said (programmer from croatia)

DC is a good artist but a bad leader.

"Disagreement" with the Croatian guy than with Panda & now with Dogeek.

Reactions: Mark17

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So DC made a post on patreon saying that v.20. is going to have two updates and that the story line is not going to be finished in the first update..... just in the following v.20.5 so we dont have to wait that much for each update so v.20 is going to be released sooner than it took v.19 to release?
I'm going to make a totally uninformed guess of roughly 3 months for each update.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
when is the best time to get jenny preggo? I don't wanna do it and not be able to finish her story till the baby is born ima do it after I finish her stiory

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Big fan of this game but with this new update it glitched several times with the daisy pregnancy scene, the jenny pregnancy scene when the MC goes to the bathroom to pee, and with having eve,grace an odette all pregnant at the same time.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
I completely agree that the art has been the bottleneck. However, considering how the routes/paths basically don't acknowledge the others existence.I do think this is going to hurt a bit beyond the foreseeable future.. Hopefully, whoever does take dogeeks place understands this (as it's a huge source of bugs.)

I wonder wtf the disagreement was about.

Edit: I went digging through reddit posts. It would not surprise me in the least that this is over Dogeek wanting to hire another artist.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
how long does each girl stay preggo for/ ??
around 3 weeks + a short time after it.

is it weird that im doing the talent show story and still havnt started the aunts quest yet?
why?

I completely agree that the art has been the bottleneck. However, considering how the routes/paths basically don't acknowledge the others existence.I do think this is going to hurt a bit beyond the foreseeable future.. Hopefully, whoever does take dogeeks place understands this (as it's a huge source of bugs.)

I wonder wtf the disagreement was about.

Edit: I went digging through reddit posts. It would not surprise me in the least that this is over Dogeek wanting to hire another artist.
Yeah, the different routes need to start to know about each other. Especially pegnant bellies and unpregnant switches all the time. That the MC lie about never had sex during the Eve story does not really suit him.

And if I see what kind of bugs are in the game, I think the code and some texts still need much improvement. Especially also to remove continuity issues. Like telling the MC "see you tomorrow in school" after the spin bottle event on a saturday.

Last edited:

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
In the drinking game the MC says he's a virgin. That's a god damned lie when when Roxxy and the Art teacher were all over him in this route. Let's hope .6 update fixes this.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In the drinking game the MC says he's a virgin. That's a god damned lie when when Roxxy and the Art teacher were all over him in this route. Let's hope .6 update fixes this.
In my game he had 8 different partners at this moment. It would have been 9 if the bottle didn't hit Missy again. I was not fast enough to respin the bottle and didn't want to reload.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Right now you should see each route individually. For DC's team it likely doesn't make sense to integrate all those connections at a point where most branches are still subject to change in one way or the other, so they'd potentially have to redo them at worst several times. In my opinion it's fine to implement basically no connections at all until the time has come to finally implement all of them.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
HOLY FUCK! just when i thought the game couldn't get any better or even surprise me.... he adds a TRAP option!!!!!! to legit the perfect character. holy fuck and on top of it all a super sexy busty goth chic to bang and finally a piece of that tight slutty tattoo girl. hell yes. please keep making more editions like this i would love to see some aunt diane shower scenes when she has to live with the MC for awhile. maybe more pool scenes or even a pool party. i need more anal scenes. in all honesty though awesome i cant wait till we get to fuck mayor rumps family and progress the main story with the bad guys. theres gotta be more females you could add make some super bimbo like. idk im just excited finally feels like the game has new potential after all this time i wasnt sure the dev would ever do something like that. whats next a bit of beastiality? ;)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, these bugs are just getting obnoxious now. I had finished Ms. Bisette, I had just finished beach event with Roxxy. Now, after doing Eve's event where the cops come to the park and I have mom pick me up, Ms Bisette is reset and Roxxy is back to Part 4. Why does stuff keep resetting?

Pallante

Jun 29, 2017
Hi can anyone mod Summertime Saga especially Jennys outfit so that she has stockings so that she would be more sexy or provide me her image set pls

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes