MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Please, can someone explain to me how to start to play from the new update, I already finished this game twice, I don't want to do all grinding again.
Thank you.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
I don't know if it's already discussed before, but is the Patch official? i mean i don't see the incest tag on SS official site and lately some game revealed that the dev doesn't even intended for a taboo stories and it will messed up the game should the patch is applied.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Okay great. I really did completly miss the three part thing. Tbh i blame those fucking milking posts. They made it really hard to keep me motivated to really read here about what is actually going on. :cautious:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know if it's already discussed before, but is the Patch official? i mean i don't see the incest tag on SS official site and lately some game revealed that the dev doesn't even intended for a taboo stories and it will messed up the game should the patch is applied.
its not the patch i just get that error when i try to quick save don't know why

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The new 0.20.5 scene ? Get her route done, go to her apt room during evening, initiate snu-snu (you might have to go there a few times during the day, espacially during week-ends to get a new dialog of her showing her house with groceries before the dickening happens)

Tinfoil hattery for 0.20.8 : Liu/Mafia girl/Random new girl/Random scene(s) for existing girl(s) :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes