Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Should i wait for more content since this a sandbox game and they usually take years to complete

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I see Futa/trans as a tag can anybody explain what that means in this game. Like is that for the MC or does someone get made that tag or is it that there is a futa or trans we can fuck?

Elias85

Apr 11, 2018
I see Futa/trans as a tag can anybody explain what that means in this game. Like is that for the MC or does someone get made that tag or is it that there is a futa or trans we can fuck?
EVE can be a Girl or Trap, you have the option in her dialogs.

Reactions: Orannis

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
There is one character in the game where you, when continuing down their path, will get a choice: v or ^

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Rump family h scenes were meh . Penetration was not shown .
I don't know why DC keeps making that mistake. I feel like it has been brought up several times that people don't like scenes that don't show penetration. Especially if it is said characters only (vaginal) sex scene!

Reactions: Orlox

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Next update Dev Pls
Make Debie Pregnancy + Add More Sister Dialogue's Like Dating Love Relationship on Next Lvl :cool: (y)
2 Mexican Sister Pregnancy + (Consuela Mom :) )
Carpenter's wife + She is Hot
Teacher's +
And Finally Mafia Boss -Daughter or Wife Pregnancy if its Old man -Granddaughter + :LOL:(y)

Reactions: hooter
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes