VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Lmao, I see so many people complaining about the updates and then claiming DC is a fraud. You guys aren't coders/illustrators or creators, are you? You probably also don't attend DC's daily streams to see him get work done and then complain anyway.

Also, you do realize the money he makes has to be divided among the whole team, and DC doesn't get to keep much of it, right? And we haven't even talked about Patreon's tax policies. If you fellas are gonna criticize him, at least get your facts straight.

Was this update underwhelming? Yes, it fucking is. Are the sex scenes also underwhelming? Yes. Those are at least things you can complain about; the quality of this current update's content. Everything else is invalid.

At least he's still alive and working. It just pisses me off to no end when most of yall don't even know how hard he's working and complain anyway. If you're not an artist creator, you have no right to complain, cus you can't fucking empathize. Even worse, if you're not a patron, and you're still complaining, there's the door. Fuck off.

see this would be a valid argument. If i wasn't actually in the game dev scene. I have a patreon. I know how kickstarter works.

I know how time consuming making good art,story stuff is........its literally my job.

But you cant sit there and tell me they are working on this full blast. This is their job now. as it is mine. And let me say.

This is one of the weakest goddamn updates in the most amount of time i've seen since school of lust. BUT. barring that even.

Looking at the PREVIOUS updates. when the team worked full time jobs, and didn't roll in the money. They pushed out QUALITY updates, and pushed them out even faster.

So.........I'm calling bullshit. Stop simping.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
on't play each update (so I will have more to play later) and I guess this fucked me up.
I play normally every 3-4 updates. So I do not think I will play the game before 22.5 again. Waiting so long makes it possible for me to play the game again, without being bored.

I hope that in the next poll Judith with both Latina girls will win. In this case I could even wait for 23.5. But this would mean wait till end of next year.

Demonmercer

Aug 31, 2018
I wish the change log included the date the updates were implemented so people could see how slow/fast a project is going.

Rimaahkehs

Apr 3, 2019
It it me or someone else is facing the problem seems like new update have broken Jenny's pregnancy it doesn't matter how much times you come inside but she just don't get pregnant even the pregnancy minigame doesn't appear any help is much appreciated thanks

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Started a new game after a long while, can't manage to unlock the pizzeria despite getting the flier, did the requirements change or is this a bug ?

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
It it me or someone else is facing the problem seems like new update have broken Jenny's pregnancy it doesn't matter how much times you come inside but she just don't get pregnant even the pregnancy minigame doesn't appear any help is much appreciated thanks
There's a new variable "fertile" for Tina and Jenny in the game. At a certain state it is changed to "True" so you can impregnate them. Seems to be a failsave to make sure you can't lock yourself out from progressing the game.

As far as I see in the code you can impregnate Tina after the long talk in the pizza shop with Tony, Maria, MC and Tina.
For Jenny it seems to be switching to "True" after you try to give her the necklace and unlock the girlfriend experience.
(EDIT) Seems after loading and converting an 20.1 save to 20.5, Jennys fertile state does not get set to "true". Seems like a bug to me.

The responsible check in the impregnation minigame is:
Code:
if player.pregnancy_chance > 0 and machine.get('fertile', True) and not machine.pregnancy.is_pregnant:
I think this is quite interesting. It opens up possibilities for girls to deliberately go off or on birth control after a change in relationship with the MC.
Would be fascinating to implement a more thorough impregnation system with various contraceptives, different fertility during the girls ovulation cycles (MC keeping track or getting hints when the girls are most fertile to either avoid getting them pregnant or increase his chances to impregnate them)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello fellow Summertime Saga fellas.
I was just curious on how much content (in minutes/hours) there is in v 0.20.5? Haven't played the game before but it looks interesting (y)
Thanks in advance :)

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
hello guys I just downloaded the new 20.5 update and my saves are greyed out with yellow triangle I just wanted to make sure that its normal and there nothing wrong with my save thanks in advance
Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 13.03.11.png

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes