Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why is major Rump house and boat now locked ? it was unlocked in last version !

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My main issue with the main story is the characters, the only ones I like are Tina and Maria. I don't really care about the Rump family, Iwanka is not that bad, but Melonia isn't likeable at all.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
sorry i really love this game but man, what a waste of time for a dumb joke.. i am happy for the maria content though

btw does anyone know if the older characters will ever get new scenes?
or is it whats done is done

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
sorry i really love this game but man, what a waste of time for a dumb joke..

btw does anyone know if the older characters will ever get new scenes?
or is it whats done is done
Characters like Debbie, Mia and Mrs J will definetely get more scenes once DC reworks their stories. As for the rest there are some characters like Diane and Grace that people really like and DC said he will probably add a couple more scenes for them in the future. But it don't think it will be anytime soon.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
D

Deleted member 2721482

is there a way to change MCs name in a save file ?
(on windows)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The endless cycle of Patron development, where everyone bitches that the the update hasn't dropped.
Until it's there and then everyone bitches that it's too short, their favorite character didn't get any love and the dev clearly doesn't deserve all that money they're making.

On a more serious note, any major bugs or broken content?
Should I dive in or wait for some fixes?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I ran into a bug when I went to check the car and about to make a call to repair the motor.
It triggered a bug of those mafia dudes and repeated over and over, no matter how far I went.
I think it's best if you fishish Debbie's route before starting any other character.
As for for me, I had it. I'm not going to repeat from the beginning just to see if I'm right.
I'll wait until next update if I'm to start from the beginning nonsense.
One more thing, You must finish Debbie and Diane routes first to avoid bugs.
Everyone else's routes not important, HACHA.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes