H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Aside 1 having 38DDD tids and the other being super flat ?

Do Debbie's route until the Mafia bois start showing up. Then get Tony to help you, bank will unlock then. And day number means nothing
i did i reached the part where they drive by since day 14 and nothing

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
0.20.8 story got two non attractive women Nadya and Liu
I can imagine how people gonna crying about in next update
lmfao
unless they makes more scene with Melonia and Iwanka (ex. pregnant sex or more positions)
or they release next update in 8 weeks ( but thats not going to happen) so.....

BTW I love the sex scene with melonia and Iwanka
they are so great especially melonia
u can be submissive to her verbally

Reactions: Somnus

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Very text heavy update, with a few sex scenes with non-relevant side characters. But it was ok, i guess.
Wonder how long until the school dance!

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
not gona lie, i felt like this update was incredibly underwhelming. i did like the scenes we got, but overall? for the time it took to come out, i was expecting at least double.

Reactions: Panduh

Dolfie.S

Mar 8, 2019
Help. I followed the incest patch instruction for android and put the rpa file in "android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" but still the patch was not applied

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
sooo? what difference is it making if you choose that tony can watch while you having sex with maria and what difference is it making if you choose not to? because the game said it has 2 routes depending on the decision.... i took the one where he was not watching

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I can't seem to get Melonia and Iwanka pregnant in this update. I can win the mini game and it says they get fertilized, but a month will go by and they never actually get pregnant. Is this a glitch or is the content after the mini game not added yet?

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get Melonia and Iwanka pregnant in this update. I can win the mini game and it says they get fertilized, but a month will go by and they never actually get pregnant. Is this a glitch or is the content after the mini game not added yet?
I have gotten both of them pregnant in this update there is content, it must be bug with your save.

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I have gotten both of them pregnant in this update there is content, it must be big with your save.
I think you're right. I tried to use an old save, so that might have messed it up... Looks like I have to start a new game... Again... *sigh*

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The update was a little too sparce for content imo, I wish the iwanka and Melania stories were longer with a big more character development, but I'm glad the MC seems to have a bit more backbone in their story than his normal wet paper bag self

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes