Lurifax

May 16, 2017
anyone knows how to do the Mia and Halen's route idk if it got reworked or not , but im stuck at Harold is Missing stage and i can't find "his partner" in the police station . Yumi is at front of the house's garage but whenever i ask her , she keep saying no information and i can't inspect clues in his office either .
I have this problem too.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
A missed opportunity for a double blowjob with Iwanka and the boys. I guess "fans" aren't ready for this type of sharing. I feel sorry for Erik, who stooded hard while filming the whole action.
I completly hate sharing so i hope it will not get featured at least not without a choice.

Reactions: Lt.Marx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Been asked about 10 times in the last day, not reading the changelog can get you far

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys do you know how can I get rid of these black bars
Currently the game is 4:3 only and thus they can't be removed. You'll have to wait for the widescreen update, which should probably be out in ~6-7 months or so.

Reactions: Norexy

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I have to say it. One of the things that I still don't like is the fact that the MC and landlady, or whatever she is (i play with patch), have sex too early. I would enjoy much more teasing, but maybe it's because I've played this whole part of the story too many times.

It is the part of the story that interests me the most and it is the one that does not seem to have much more to offer

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
A low content update solely focused on fixing and Polishing the game rather than more female character development AND adding more much needed sex scenes.....yup see ya until next update instead which is HOPEFULLY content focused...wait time? probably 4 or 5 months

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes