BDI

May 23, 2017
The quest log says that the party will start in the evening at Eric's place. Nothing to do at Rump's estate at the moment. Did you try that with the corrected save?
I did, had the party at Eriks place, was told to visit Rumps place by Iwanka the next day, step 27 of the walkthrough does not happen. There is no way to talk to the guard and the ladies of the house talk like I have been there for awhile, keep calling me Hector and Rump is nowhere in sight, like he disappeared.The same as what was on my original save was on yours.I am currently running another new game, we will see how this one turns out.

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Question now that Lain is gone is there any decent walk though? and has anyone run into issues with using Lain's Mod on 20.5? I tried looking through the search bar but seeing as this thread has just hit the 2500 mark I gave up

Edit: Typical as soon as I post the thread updates and someone answered part of my question.
For the past few days i am hearing the same thing that lain is gone. what happened? if you could enlighten me, i have absolutely no idea

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Question now that Lain is gone is there any decent walk though? and has anyone run into issues with using Lain's Mod on 20.5? I tried looking through the search bar but seeing as this thread has just hit the 2500 mark I gave up

Edit: Typical as soon as I post the thread updates and someone answered part of my question.
Lain whomever person is, said that it was a pain in the ass to do all that work all over again, and did not include the walkthrough mod for 20.1 or 20.5, you'll probably have to play it through.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did, had the party at Eriks place, was told to visit Rumps place by Iwanka the next day, step 27 of the walkthrough does not happen. There is no way to talk to the guard and the ladies of the house talk like I have been there for awhile, keep calling me Hector and Rump is nowhere in sight, like he disappeared.The same as what was on my original save was on yours.I am currently running another new game, we will see how this one turns out.
You might have to do that (visiting the Rump's place) several times. I remember it didn't trigger for me at first as well.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
For the past few days i am hearing the same thing that lain is gone. what happened? if you could enlighten me, i have absolutely no idea
I'm not to sure. From what I read, She was harrased by Trolls and entitles users because her mod updates were not fast enough for their taste and/or they targeted her for their frustration with the games slow updates. They went after her Patreon and so she quit when it was shut down... I don't follow this thread so you'd have to ask a regular for details.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Lain whomever person is, said that it was a pain in the ass to do all that work all over again, and did not include the walkthrough mod for 20.1 or 20.5, you'll probably have to play it through.
I'm trying out Naughty tribute so hopefully it helps.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK, I just tried your save again. I noticed that you are playing with cheats. Did you use the cheat menu to unlock all locations? Because the event only triggers if Rump's lobby is locked. It is unlocked in your game, thus nothing happens when entering there.

You could open the console and type:

L_rump_lobby.lock()

Or you could open the cheat menu in the phone to lock the location with that. Then the events will trigger as soon as you try to bypass the bodyguard.

Since all of the locations in your game are unlocked, I very much guess that you will run in other problems as well.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I wish DC would start to implement the items that are "under construction " and maybe work on the nuns side story maybe tie some other characters in for submission/ mind break (sister,Anne, principal smith,) and maybe some of the more defiant female characters as well that would be kinda cool

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OK, I just tried your save again. I noticed that you are playing with cheats. Did you use the cheat menu to unlock all locations? Because the event only triggers if Rump's lobby is locked. It is unlocked in your game, thus nothing happens when entering there.

You could open the console and type:

L_rump_lobby.lock()

Or you could open the cheat menu in the phone to lock the location with that. Then the events will trigger as soon as you try to bypass the bodyguard.

Since all of the locations in your game are unlocked, I very much guess that you will run in other problems as well.
Lol, dude fucks his game, gets bugs, wonders why. Typical
I wish DC would start to implement the items that are "under construction " and maybe work on the nuns side story maybe tie some other characters in for submission/ mind break (sister,Anne, principal smith,) and maybe some of the more defiant female characters as well that would be kinda cool
Angelica is in Mia's route, not much will happen until Mia wins a poll (and about 2 years of other updates). As for the rest of the blocked areas, nobody knows what DC will do each update with them

Reactions: AngelAIGS

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Would be nice if you attach a save here. I am currently trying to develop a fix for such resetting problems.
as it turns out its probably because of rollback, it also act weirdly if i play a game and then start a game and load the first game but, that might be related to rollback problem too. Now i have no problem with clean game with no rollback enabled.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
is Dack cookies stille thinks of add new characters at some point?
becose i have an idea
conjoint twins girls
i mean we already have 2 mythical girls why not a rare thing too?
i even an idea to the start
they are now studens in the school then efter ther intro
they get bullid by Martinez and Lopez maybe (when use incest mod) some mean comments about how twins really how suports
to look and then the player go and defent the conjoint twins

• Wow
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
conjoint twins girls
Next to patreon viewing such things almost certainly as incest, I'd guess that's too much for DC anyway. He talked about a disabled character in the past (wheelchair, missing limbs or something similar) so we may see that, but I doubt he'll go further when it comes to disabilities.

Else we may get some additional minor characters (next to Nadya and Ronda's mom who are already known) and DC said he plans to introduce a few more monster girls, too.

Mathiusz

Jan 16, 2020
Hey, so I am at the party on Mias route where harold goes missing. I asked his boss and it says to ask his partner. yumi is in front of the house and has no dialogue prompts related to harold, is this a bug or am i to go somewhere at a certain time or chat to someone else?
i am also facing this issue can anyone help

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes