zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else wish you could kill those fucking russians who rob you?! Damn I cant remember how many times I forgot to put my money in the bank and they stopped and robbed me, I want to use my Muay Thai and beat them to death lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When can we hope for the next update to release
Nobody but DC and his team knows. The official tracker is moving exceptionally slow and the last time that happened we got a surprise update for christmas last year. So it's possible that we may get an update (with a new monster girl?) for halloween this year. The next official update is certainly at least 3 to 4 months away.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Sure, that math could also end up with 32. My calculation was less legal tho. I may have to go to jail.
For us: School is High School and Crystsl like 30.
For Patreon: No, meant "College" she minimum 36 =}

I sort have prefer old Crystal more, Tanlines and up-pointing Breasts. New Shape seems like all other Character...

Reactions: hapikala_donut

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Game now take very long to start. I have Nexus 6,vand it take 6:50 to open, then 35 Second to load Save. I even wipe and reset Factory and still this take as long. Was 2 or 3 minute before (0.19) but now much longer. And now very lag between Dialog and Character moving.

Does anybone have Trick or App that help Games function better?

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
Anybody else having trouble starting the second part of the main story? I went to the warehouse, got knocked out, but when I go to Tony to let him know I get nothing. I even waited until the baby was born and in daycare. Nothing! Also this is a fresh game, started right from the beginning.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
I have sex with Melonia , but she will not distract with the security mayor office front, there is no dialogue in her bedroom..
any one give some save file after I enter into the mayor office.....

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anybody else having trouble starting the second part of the main story? I went to the warehouse, got knocked out, but when I go to Tony to let him know I get nothing. I even waited until the baby was born and in daycare. Nothing! Also this is a fresh game, started right from the beginning.
I have sex with Melonia , but she will not distract with the security mayor office front, there is no dialogue in her bedroom..
any one give some save file after I enter into the mayor office.....
Can you attach your saves here pls? I would like to check what the problem is.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes