Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
in other words, you are saying what if they lock pretty much every other content until you take up the butt...
Wells yeah kinda like how most of us were forced to do Roz.
They dumped Somrak out of Jenny's route's requirements for that reason, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly doubt they'd make Kevin a cockstatblocker, especially since 99% of players wouldn't even go the gay route to start with
That would be pretty funny if implemented. Pretty much gotta go gay first before getting to fuck the females.

Reactions: tywren

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wells yeah kinda like how most of us were forced to do Roz.
Well, her actual sex scene happens in a highly optional monster girl branch, while her parts in Diane's and Consuela's stories are pretty tame.

There are some occasions where more choices would be nice, like not having to impregnate Maria, but I've no worries that they'll handle the gay and even threesome stuff properly for those who dislike it, as they've always done.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Well, her actual sex scene happens in a highly optional monster girl branch, while her parts in Diane's and Consuela's stories are pretty tame.

There are some occasions where more choices would be nice, like not having to impregnate Maria, but I've no worries that they'll handle the gay and even threesome stuff properly for those who dislike it, as they've always done.
Don't forget about that you are also forced to have sex with Tina and right after that Becca and Missy meet you. I think that was one of the more bizzare decison by DC.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...hey guys... is there a way to add a rollback on this game? Sometimes I need to rethink about some decisions I took in the gameplay, but forget to save, and so...!

Thanks for your answers...

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I'd totally vote for a mall update, with the Elf, Ivy and Veronica scenes.
I'd like to see a continuation of the June/Eric rout that has the MC going out on a series of double date with Lilly (Elf), that culminates with all of them sharing a room at a convention or some such, and it turns into a swap/orgy.

Apr 12, 2020
Seems like everytime I play this game, I get stuck in a loop. Clearing persistent used to help but not anymore. Right now, I'm stuck in a loop after Diane has built the barn, but I can't proceed with her storyline with Debbie. I also never see Debbie in the shower---or anywhere besides the basement holding the laundry basket. For some reason the "I should get the lotion from her room. She needs a massage!" task never is cleared. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Do I need to flag/unflag something in RenPy Save Editor or the console commands? Please help. I'm tired of starting over from square one and getting stuck in loops.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seems like everytime I play this game, I get stuck in a loop. Clearing persistent used to help but not anymore. Right now, I'm stuck in a loop after Diane has built the barn, but I can't proceed with her storyline with Debbie. I also never see Debbie in the shower---or anywhere besides the basement holding the laundry basket. For some reason the "I should get the lotion from her room. She needs a massage!" task never is cleared. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Do I need to flag/unflag something in RenPy Save Editor or the console commands? Please help. I'm tired of starting over from square one and getting stuck in loops.
Do you use any mods? Some hacks allow you to use rollback excessiely, which may cause problems. Also, only save your game in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest.

You may also attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired.

Apr 12, 2020
Do you use any mods? Some hacks allow you to use rollback excessiely, which may cause problems. Also, only save your game in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest.

You may also attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired.
I'm attaching the one with the Naughty Tribute Mod, but I had the same issue with looping with a vanilla version of the game. I save outside of the map/bedroom frequently, so I'll stop doing that for sure. Thanks so much!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Don't forget about that you are also forced to have sex with Tina and right after that Becca and Missy meet you. I think that was one of the more bizzare decison by DC.
Yeah, that's certainly another one. But then again, when it comes to Tina, Maria, Roz, etc. I think it's ok, because straight vanilla sex is the core topic of this game and almost everybody who plays the game should be more or less ok with it. Gay/ trans content, BDSM, pregnant sex, etc. seems to be a different matter.

I'd totally vote for a mall update, with the Elf, Ivy and Veronica scenes.
I'd like to know in which update DC intends to add their scenes. Apart from Veronica, I've never heard about any "detailed" plans at all.

PS: I'm still hoping that Ivy turns out to be the succubus. It would be such a great fit ...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes