srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any way to continue this without the mod and without losing the current progress?
Have you tried just without the mod and it didn't work? If so, you might attach your save and I could check what is missing. No promises, though.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys,
sorry if it was asked before: what incest-patch cooperates with german translation?
Ever I reload a translated file, Im all in english again! I use lewd-patch 20.5 for incest.
Many greetings, A Kitty

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Different people are into different things. Fetishes vary from person to person.
For example, I don't see the sex appeal of feet.
Yes and that's why those people should find their own games, featuring their niches. Instead, they keep trying to hijack games that don't. That's what bothers me. I don't care as long as it's avoidable, but even so it takes ressources from the game makers to develop stuff that should belong there in the first place.

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know about a mod which lets you do that in one playthrough. Maybe Ikaruga mod did that but that's not been updated for years and won't work any longer.

As Omnikuken said, you can unlock both branches in the cookie jar. But not in one and the same save. You could use my mod, which gives you the option to play the scenes you missed while fantasizing (masturbating) on your bed, but that's as the name suggests only a fantasy MC has.
wow dude that seems awesome where is the mod if i may have it?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes