tywren

Jun 28, 2019
The most recent incest patch on LewdPatcher is for 20.5 and I don't know it will work properly with 20.7.
And why can't you download it?
I've tested it, and as far as i can tell the 20.5 patch seems to work with 20.7, though that might be why I can't get the chest for the compass to open, so keep that in mind.

Karzan213

Jul 3, 2018
I can't progress the Eve storyline, i can't trigger the catfight in school before i'm supposed to go see Odette in the garage, and i can't visit the tattoo shop because it says i need to visit odette first no matter what i click on. I have several other quests that are bugged, like i managed to get the quest to purchase the scooter twice, i delivered milk to tony twice, and so on. Is there anything i can do except for just restarting the game?

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
The thing I find to be funny and wholesome about the relationship between the MC and Eve, is that it's just like the relationship I have with my girlfriend that I have been with for 9 months. She's always shy, she's always saying she isn't beautiful, when I say she is, she says she isn't cute when I say she is, and she just doesn't believe my compliments when I say them to her. It's honestly the most adorable thing to see in this game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't progress the Eve storyline, i can't trigger the catfight in school before i'm supposed to go see Odette in the garage, and i can't visit the tattoo shop because it says i need to visit odette first no matter what i click on. I have several other quests that are bugged, like i managed to get the quest to purchase the scooter twice, i delivered milk to tony twice, and so on. Is there anything i can do except for just restarting the game?
You could attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired. To avoid such things, always only save when in the main city map or in MC's bedroom. Never save in the middle of a dialog or when a quest is running. Also, do use rollback wisely.

Do you use any mods?

Karzan213

Jul 3, 2018
You could attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired. To avoid such things, always only save when in the main city map or in MC's bedroom. Never save in the middle of a dialog or when a quest is running. Also, do use rollback wisely.

Do you use any mods?
Thank you for your answer! I will attach the save here :)
I usually don't save and load much, but i do use rollback to some extent.
And no, i don't use any mods.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is suggesting you support the developer being "toxic"?
Guess asking for free stuff is better than actually doing something yourself.

Stop being toxic to other people , if you don't the have solution just shut up. The people like you really pissing me off..
Yeah, I'm sure telling people to pay 10$ so they can have all the junk they come around and beg for is the worst cringy thing you've ever heard on a thread

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
okay, has anyone played the latest main quest yet?

what did you do with 'small loan of million dollars' you 'borrow' from that guy's secretbox?

did you invest them to law enforcement or to your own bank account?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside doing nothing yet, there's not much point in the choice (yet). You already start with 1 mil with cheat mode.

Reactions: Morasaky

asker

Oct 6, 2017
How is suggesting you support the developer being "toxic"?
The issue not about support the devs , the issue is being jerk. If he had quite the money he can't ask in here right ? , so stop acting like everyone has a job or living in developed western country. Being nice or the sharing with others sometimes it's not that bad.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes