srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yeah well i been going to the hill every night for 20 days
You're not going to the hill. You are going to the graveyard. And certainly, since a moon cycle has 29 days, you could still have missed it (the full moon lasts for three days though).

Odette will tell you how many days *exactly* it is until next full moon. She even sends you a message on your phone next time after the first opening cut scene.

And you could also try my mod, with that you will never miss it. The tiny day timer shows the full moon instead of a half moon, and you see the full moon in every location, not just the graveyard ;)

Note that in order to get the scene triggering, it is required that you had sex with Odette on the bike as well as in the weekend evening together with Grace. On a full moon, you then visit her in the morning at the tattoo parlor to get the cut scene, then visit her in the night at the graveyard. Also note that Lain's mod will most likely break the scene since it's long out of date.

Last edited:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
You're not going to the hill. You are going to the graveyard. And certainly, since a moon cycle has 29 days, you could still have missed it (the full moon lasts for three days though).

Odette will tell you how many days *exactly* it is until next full moon. She even sends you a message on your phone next time after the first opening cut scene.

And you could also try my mod, with that you will never miss it. The tiny day timer shows the full moon instead of a half moon, and you see the full moon in every location, not just the graveyard ;)

Note that in order to get the scene triggering, it is required that you had sex with Odette on the bike as well as in the weekend evening together with Grace. On a full moon, you then visit her in the morning at the tattoo parlor to get the cut scene, then visit her in the night at the graveyard. Also note that Lain's mod will most likely break the scene since it's long out of date.

Or if you don't want to keep skipping days, just save, shut down the game, change your computer's clock to Oct 31, then reload the game. SS always treats IRL Halloween as a full moon, regardless of what it should be in game.

cumboiant

Jul 24, 2020
absolutely love the game the only downside to it comes with one of its upsides its that i replay the game after every update, im not a patron since im broke so not my place to complain but i just hope you can let us skip some missions if its a replay in the future

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
absolutely love the game the only downside to it comes with one of its upsides its that i replay the game after every update, im not a patron since im broke so not my place to complain but i just hope you can let us skip some missions if its a replay in the future
bruh saves carry over unless you are playing on android

even for android there probably is a way to use someone's save

Reactions: Morasaky

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a mod to activate all of the story branches or are you commited to one over the others? Like you have to choose between Mia and her mother and decision is final for rest of playthrough?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a mod to activate all of the story branches or are you commited to one over the others? Like you have to choose between Mia and her mother and decision is final for rest of playthrough?
There was a short phase where they developed mutually exclusive branches. He stopped because people didn't really like being locked out of certain characters. So far there has only been Erik and Mia and nothing else since then.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Or if you don't want to keep skipping days, just save, shut down the game, change your computer's clock to Oct 31, then reload the game. SS always treats IRL Halloween as a full moon, regardless of what it should be in game.
This is not a good idea. Changing the system date may have some unwanted side effects. Better would be to use the debug menu in game to set the timer to halloween (can also be set to christmas in the same menu).

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, can you also post the progress that comes with the wallpaper, Thank you in advance
Art tasks are almost finished and I've (mostly) run out of things to stream for this update, so I will be working on the next update content during the daily streams from now on (tech update).

Here's the last 2 wallpapers for this update! (Yes, there will be a lot more for the next update(s))

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Art tasks are almost finished and I've (mostly) run out of things to stream for this update, so I will be working on the next update content during the daily streams from now on (tech update).

Here's the last 2 wallpapers for this update! (Yes, there will be a lot more for the next update(s))
thanks for sharing

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
unless u multiple DarkCookie , or the pace will be the same it's not about money
,Cuz it all draw by himself , only him
it's pure handmade masterpiece,so just make it slow and don't rush it
even u gave him 1 million per month he still going draw in the same pace
stop thinking he already earn more so he should double the speed
he can only draw 12~15 assets per day , he is human he got family to accompany FFS

Aug 29, 2020
unless u multiple DarkCookie , or the pace will be the same it's not about money
,Cuz it all draw by himself , only him
it's pure handmade masterpiece,so just make it slow and don't rush it
even u gave him 1 million per month he still going draw in the same pace
stop thinking he already earn more so he should double the speed
he can only draw 12~15 assets per day , he is human he got family to accompany FFS
Thats a lame excuse. You think Apple hand makes iPhones 1 by 1? I guess Steve Jobs was sitting in his garage like "we gotta make these one at a time guys, these things are my babies."

Having an artstyle is important but its not an excuse to hinder your work output, since the internet was conceived people have been making other peoples art with flawless execution from cartoon characters/anime/videogames/etc. DarkCookie isnt Picasso, he definitely has a distinguishable artstyle that a well paid and skilled artist could mimic IF they wanted too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
does any one know how to repeat an event using the console ??
That's nothing you can do in the console. Or, more precisely, if *you* could do that in the console, than you could also figure it out by yourself. You would need to know the label to call and then issue a "call <label>" statment, basically. Before that, you would need to set a couple of variables to the values required to run the event. The outcome would be most likely an undefined state.

In short: don't do that. It's easier to start a new game -- or better, save often, load when desired.

Reactions: Reguluz1

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Thats a lame excuse. You think Apple hand makes iPhones 1 by 1? I guess Steve Jobs was sitting in his garage like "we gotta make these one at a time guys, these things are my babies."

Having an artstyle is important but its not an excuse to hinder your work output, since the internet was conceived people have been making other peoples art with flawless execution from cartoon characters/anime/videogames/etc. DarkCookie isnt Picasso, he definitely has a distinguishable artstyle that a well paid and skilled artist could mimic IF they wanted too.
maybe he just want to all made by himself then

how about you give me a reason , why would he hire more artist and pay them to speed it up ?
it's all business kid

I do believe he could hire more people to speed up , but for some reason he just don't want to
and most of the patreon don't even care about it , those who mad at the progress probably unsubscribe or stop donate DC.
It's a free game to public , he not even forced his patreon to keep donate him.
if you don't like it then beat it, no one forced you to stay.

Campus Development is not a big gaming development company

it's a tiny Develop team , so don't put your capitalize bull crap theory in here
it won't work.

unless you advocate stop donating DC till he hire more people to speed it up
and put a huge influence to most of his patreon
then DC might change ,I guess.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, publicación: 4909568, miembro: 892444"]
Hola chicos,

acaba de subir una pequeña actualización de para que puedas ver lo que hace Tony mientras te diviertes con María en la cocina de la pizzería.

¡Disfrutar!
[/ CITAR]
Hola cómo ponen los mod ayuda

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes