j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean I would like it more if MC's magic wand would be explanation enough for all the gils in town to agree to share him around. That would certainly satisfy me.
I seriously hope that won't happen to that degree. Because in my experience that's usually the point where I just stop caring about the dialog, start to skip passages and soon after stop playing the updates, because it's all just pretty much random and boring. I mean, in the best case it'll feel like some cheap soap opera, in the worst case it's just a lot of meaningless text. In that case I actually prefer games which don't have a real, deeper story at all but come straight to the point.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
game in 79%
Each update takes quite some time but just because the version is nowhere even close to being called "0.50" yet, doesn't mean a thing. Cookie gave himself some enormous wiggle room so I'll be happy when I see more story updates happening.
I know there's more characters and locations to go yet but I do believe we're getting there.
To put it simply; I like what's here (even if some decisions were questionable) and always look forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: grandal wow

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Each update takes quite some time but just because the version is nowhere even close to being called "0.50" yet, doesn't mean a thing. Cookie gave himself some enormous wiggle room so I'll be happy when I see more story updates happening.
I know there's more characters and locations to go yet but I do believe we're getting there.
To put it simply; I like what's here (even if some decisions were questionable) and always look forward to more.
the same if we think about it, it is better than other games such as sex note or witch trainer hunter has things that others do not

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
With Mrs. Johnson and June, I didn't think long, I always choose Eric's mother solo :love: and I don't like June.

Everyone has a different opinion. For me, however, having sex with two guys at once is a bit hardcore. Probably not every woman would even agree to it. Debbie had sex with her husband, but at the same time with Diane husband/Man (at the time).
Additionally, during a threesome with Debbie and Diane, we learn that they had a lot of fun in college and had threesomes etc. maybe even a foursomes, who knows. Since one of them watched the other having sex.
So yeah, Debbie and Diane have been wild in the past. And it bothers me a bit, reading exactly what they were doing and that she '' couldn't walk for a few days after this ''. I'd rather hear that they had only ''wild past'', and not the details of what exactly they were doing. At least I wouldn't have imagined it then. :D
Ok, man. Different strokes and all... I still don't see the problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We got to March 1st, so he's probably rolling around his bed full of $ laughing at all the sheeps who keep throwing said $ at him monthly. Or possibly streaming daily for ~2 updates ahead of time. Either of those. It's a toss-up really

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now, if I understand correctly, Consuela route can only be unlocked in part 2 main story?

And the second question, Tina, when can she get pregnant? I was with her twice already and I didn't have that event to get her pregnant (pregnancy mini-games) even after I always cum inside.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now, if I understand correctly, Consuela route can only be unlocked in part 2 main story?

And the second question, Tina, when can she get pregnant? I was with her twice already and I didn't have that event to get her pregnant (pregnancy mini-games) even after I always cum inside.
You need to finish most of Grump's route for Consuela, which can be done within about 2 weeks of game time if you focus on Debbie (for the pizza stuff) and then jump on Wanka when you get her unlocked.

Tina can get preg anytime and everytime. If the mini-game doesn't come up, you either fucked something epic or the game said nope. Try srk's mod and pray it can be solved.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You need to finish most of Grump's route for Consuela, which can be done within about 2 weeks of game time if you focus on Debbie (for the pizza stuff) and then jump on Wanka when you get her unlocked.

Tina can get preg anytime and everytime. If the mini-game doesn't come up, you either fucked something epic or the game said nope. Try srk's mod and pray it can be solved.
Lol. I have been playing from the beginning with this mod. Maybe I'll try to have sex with her again, maybe it will load.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there any news about this game? Haven't seen this for a while now.
Is it on hold?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude, really ? Have you even tried going back a few pages and read anything ? Wild guess : nope

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if I understood correctly from the dialogues between Tony, Tina and Maria. I think Tony had sex with Tina, I don't know when, but after this conversation in the pizzeria, I have different thoughts. :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

That's not true. Tina can only become pregnant after some point in main story, when it becomes known that MC's dad was involved with the Russian Mafia. Makes sense because otherwise some cutscenes won't work out with her having a belly or not.

So, yes, can be solved -- but not with my mod ;)

Similar to Jenny btw/ who can only become pregnant late in her story.

Reactions: Qmil679

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think you can get her preg the 1st time you snu-snu with her during the pizza route ? :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think you can get her preg the 1st time you snu-snu with her during the pizza route ? :unsure:
OK, technical details are:

In line 7 of file tina\fsm.rpy we find in the initialization part that she starts out not being able to become pregnant at all:
Code:
'fertile': False
which will be toggled with the following trigger at line 447 of file anon\fsm.rpy:
Code:
    S_ano13_done.add(T_all_sleep, S_ano14_init,
                     actions=('set', ('tina', 'fertile')))
That state (S_ano13_done) adds the following line in MC's phone:
Code:
    S_ano13_done = State(_("Wow... I can't believe Dad was really involved with the Russians... I need to sleep on this."))
And finally, in file pregnancy_minigame.rpy, we find:
Code:
    if player.pregnancy_chance > 0 and machine.get('fertile', True) and not machine.pregnancy.is_pregnant:
which means that MC can only knock up a girl if there is a pregnancy chance, she is fertile and not already pregnant.

Lamorosii

Feb 28, 2018
Am I missing something? I've played the game before, quite extensively in fact. Just redownloaded and I can't even get the game to boot up.

Edit: Never mind. My entire computer froze up, so I had to hard reset my PC. Game started up instantly afterwards. Alrighty then.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes