Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
^ She's 3rd tier girl with 1 scene and barely any story. Really doubt DC will go ballsdeep into adding much more content for Crystal, if any at all. Maybe 1-2 more scenes (including preg), barely any dialog and that'll probably be it
Jesus, dude. No need to be mean, I just like her.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is saying Crystal is really low in the % chance of having anything made for her since she's barely even in the game being mean ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do any of you know how many in-game days a pregnancy (pregnancy, birth & baby care) lasts?
From the
Maternity
One week after the fertilization, the announcement is made and the main character may have to convince the mother to keep the child using his charisma. From then on, this event lasts 6 weeks during which the progress of some routes is paused. The gestation evolves over 4 weeks with three different stages until another message informs about the birth. Newborns can be a boy, a girl, or twins of opposite sexes - this choice being random but restricted by who is the pregnant character. The mother and the baby may stay inside the hospital a few days. Another 2 weeks pass until the baby is sent to daycare and normal activities are resumed. Related dialogues and scenes are present throughout the maternity.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do we vote for every girl in game now? Might cause a bit of delay for the next update then...

totor83

May 15, 2017
"In contrast with the very first minimap (0.01), things have changed a lot! Most locations were not even accessible .^-^"
:)
"
Money
Get away
You get a good job with good pay and you're okay
Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team"

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337