rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Or... maybe the point simply is that people are not that much into incest as some wish?
Or... maybe the point simply is that people are not that much into incest as some wish?
There probably is logic to your statement. I think before the Roxxy update, the game mostly appealed to the incest crowd, myself included. Incest was already gone from the game by the time Diane and Jenny were reworked though.

I think the Roxxy update brought a whole new wave of fans and that has only increased after the Eve update. Those new fans probably do outweigh the "incest" fans. Maybe it was more than just a backlash, but there was a backlash. I saw it on this forum and on DCs Discord.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

sick_duck

Dec 30, 2018
Is the next release coming with the widescreen update or just the end of the main story?

If it's coming with both then fair enough, but if it's just the latter then... I've known faster glaciers.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I finished the game and saved it, but the memory of my Android phone was erased. Now what should I do to not play the game again?

Apr 23, 2019
As far as I'm aware everybody but DC is actually only working part time. In the end that kind of makes sense, given that there's only so much art to be produced in let's say 1 year or X amount of time and that there's little reason to hire people who will then do nothing most of the time.
Then again, it's true as well, that many people do not (want to) understand this and that it causes quite a bit of rather unnecessary disappointment, which again will actually cost him quite a bit of good will and people stop giving money who else may have stayed.

I mean, the truth remains that the game as a whole can't be finished before he's done all the artwork. So as long as he's drawing his hours every day, nothing else really matters in the big picture. But it's of course the small things, like individual releases, which may anger and disappoint some people.
There's no unnecessarily disappointment lol, I sure DC himself is somewhat disappointed at the rate things are going, dude predicted the 20.5 and 20.8 to take 2 months each way back last year and it still isn't done, if he isn't atleast slightly disappointed by the pace at which things are going, for the main story update atleast then I don't think he cares much about the project aside from the money.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no unnecessarily disappointment lol, I sure DC himself is somewhat disappointed at the rate things are going, dude predicted the 20.5 and 20.8 to take 2 months each way back last year and it still isn't done, if he isn't atleast slightly disappointed by the pace at which things are going, for the main story update atleast then I don't think he cares much about the project aside from the money.
He doesn't care, that's why he keeps streaming 5+ days a week for the past year while having 3 children ...... Talk about a money hungry garbage dev
Is the next release coming with the widescreen update or just the end of the main story?

If it's coming with both then fair enough, but if it's just the latter then... I've known faster glaciers.
Been asked and answered at least 3 times in the last 5 pages. Go back and read some stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
fighting for how much time the dev take to release the next update :FacePalm: sorry but this is stupid, there's only one answer for both sides, Support him on Patreon if you like the art and don't mind it even if he takes a million year to finish it, or delete the game from your computer and stop pledging, no one is forcing your hand!
stop complaining there are already over 100 comments pages only of people fighting why should I keep or stop my support!
there're even some people who ask others to stop the support :FacePalm::FacePalm:

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Back a long time ago he had deadlines and he met every single one, there was an update monthly and they were quality, there was no bugs really to speak of. Then he moved to this nebulous bullshit "it's ready when it's ready" and so now it takes him 3-6 months WITH help to make the same amount of content that he made previously on his own. I don't know why anyone pays him still or how he thinks it's cool to still bill monthly. Any big creator will tell you that they are 1000x as productive with a deadline. Had he stuck to the original cadence he would be half way through the 3rd sequel. I'm sure part of it is he's out of ideas and so dragging this one out as long as possible is the best thing he can do for his own long term situation.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Back a long time ago he had deadlines and he met every single one, there was an update monthly and they were quality, there was no bugs really to speak of. Then he moved to this nebulous bullshit "it's ready when it's ready" and so now it takes him 3-6 months WITH help to make the same amount of content that he made previously on his own. I don't know why anyone pays him still or how he thinks it's cool to still bill monthly. Any big creator will tell you that they are 1000x as productive with a deadline. Had he stuck to the original cadence he would be half way through the 3rd sequel. I'm sure part of it is he's out of ideas and so dragging this one out as long as possible is the best thing he can do for his own long term situation.
This is bull shit.

gospel2k

Oct 4, 2019
is this game with multiple endings/paths(results) of characters? coz if there difference i should use guide to see what i am doing

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This isn't just some random dev that makes a game, it's one of the most well known. The devs that produce quality content at a good rate like Dr Pinkcake and NLT should be praised and supported, those that don't should be criticized.

It's not surprising that people rarely complain about rate of quality in those threads, accept that people will complain about it here and should as it remains a factor.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is this game with multiple endings/paths(results) of characters? coz if there difference i should use guide to see what i am doing
There's no real endings yet (and even with 0.20.8 coming soon). The most "ending" you'll get is getting a girl preg, this is mostly the end of many girls' routes. The story doesn't really end, aside 0.20.8 will conclude who killed MC's notdad, even then it's not the game's end

Apr 23, 2019
He doesn't care, that's why he keeps streaming 5+ days a week for the past year while having 3 children ...... Talk about a money hungry garbage dev

Been asked and answered at least 3 times in the last 5 pages. Go back and read some stuff
Lol he spents like 2 hours a day streaming, its something but you are making it sound like he's doing so much omg he's streaming 2 hours everyday for 5 days a week !! and its like he totally does it cause he wants to and not cause he made it he's 30K patreon goal !! look I get the point you are trying to make that he is not a money hungry dev, I don't think he is either I'm just saying if he really isn't disappointed at all then he would be.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The third of what you say is a lie, the other third is wrong. And the rest shows that you don't t know anything.

Two-frames animations comparing to what we get now says it all. And no bugs, yes yes.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes