PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Enjoy it while it lasts. Minutes after release it will be almost only "does the incest patch work" or "save any1?" or "any new scene with [character that's clearly not part of this update]?"
You forgot: "7 months for 5 minutes of content??"

Reactions: Rodgers7

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Did we reach SOON(TM) status for this update? I am really curious to see what parts from the stream made it in and what was left for the technical update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Everything not Liu/Nadia is in the tech update or later. Aside a few new backgrounds DC will probably have to expand later anyway

Apr 23, 2019
Been waiting since early release for the library sex anonymous content so we can fuck the librarian
Still nothing on it and even the webcam for that area has been removed, seemingly killing off any chance to fuck the librarian

It sucks wanting things...
Librarian is planned, apparently she has a sex addicts club but she hasn't been very popular in the polls, gonna have to wait a few more years sorry my man.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Librarian is planned, apparently she has a sex addicts club but she hasn't been very popular in the polls, gonna have to wait a few more years sorry my man.
judith winning gives me hope for anybody winning lol or maybe it just became a big enough meme

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: 0632154 and petur

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone of you want to make me happy and tell me that the development status of the next STS update is 99%? ;)

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
At the end of the game i think we can have relationsships with all girls in the game. I hope in the future a romance option for Yumi.

On the game page at news there are a roadmap for the next updates.

After these big update comes Rhonda (0.21), Annie and her mother (0.22) and Judith (0.23).

I hope after these big tech update, the Updates came faster and not months and months ago...

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I've searched the forum already and didn't find it, is there a fix for not finding the textbook you need in Dexter's locker?
I tried talking to the librarian in the same day, talking to him at both times I could find him, no book. I swear I've done this quest before idk what the problem is now.

Also I think Eve's house didn't unlock? It says to go to her house in the north of the city but none of the houses are labeled as hers and the only one in the north next to the tattoo place is still locked.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes