Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only got 1 scene with Liu, Nadya still blurred :( You gotta save mid-route but not much choice appears after, weird

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1103505
Summertime Saga v0.20.8

Win: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android: MEGA - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As we near closer to end I wish good luck on your journey. May you bang the fair maiden of your choice with pride.

Reactions: Barnacleb

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
How much longer until this game is completed? The update log said this is the Grand Finale. Does that mean this update completed everything or it is the start of the Grand finale?

Reactions: Grelk

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Should...the change log be censored for spoiler? Just wanted to make sure 'cause I'm 2 updates behind and I haven't got around to see if there's a big reveal or not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got 2nd scene for Liu, still dunno wtf to unblur Nadya (even choosing the other option in the 1 choice you make after the "split")

AmritAman

Sep 14, 2019
The finale of the game will come when all primary characters have got their respective routes. After that dating system will be implemented and the game will end with the Ball dance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How much longer until this game is completed? The update log said this is the Grand Finale. Does that mean this update completed everything or it is the start of the Grand finale?
Grand finale usually means the end.

Always possible to add more stuff but as far as the story goes, this be it.

Reactions: EJW

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ill be surprised if its really the end considering the lack on content on some characters, and so many in dev notes around the town and what not, so if it is the end of only the main story they must still be planning to go after side content next, or just giving up and saying its done, doubtful but wouldn't be the first time I've seen it sadly

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Grand finale usually means the end.

Always possible to add more stuff but as far as the story goes, this be it.
I mean, the game's been in development since 2016. I'd expect the finishing touches to happen later this year and maybe some bonus material early next year. I wonder what DC's next project will be...

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes