SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
For those who stumble upon the kitchen bug , when you finish the main story and it ask you to go to the kitchen but you are stuck where the tv is , press SHIFT+W , this will open the console , and then just go to location and select living room and move the player there , and you will be able to move form that point

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
I guess "main story" is ending but there is still lots of side things he can finish - I mean he's not just going to stop milking this cash cow is he- hah
I'll be the bigger man and state that I'd be do the bitch move and dip out. At $76k A MONTH he's almost a millionaire for a calendar year. Would you keep working on some niche lewd game with that kind of bank? I wouldn't...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
yeah no deb and jen scene this update would have been great if we got one but its at best mediocre. Seriously, why are they so adamant on not having a deb and jen scene?
Its probably against house rules for the landlady to have sex with female tenants. So no roomate x landlady.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not mad but I'm lowkey hurt about this update. I haven't played the new version yet but I'm looking at the change-log like :cry: .....is this how Summertime Saga ends?
Didn't read the change-log. But another part of the main story is bringing a girl to the prom. Or not?

And after 4-5 new girl storylines (R&C, A&MrsS, J&L+M and CB&PC), I'm pretty sure some of the old abandoned, but originally planned stuff will get included sooner or later.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Very good update I played it from the very beginning and a huge amount of dialogue has been changed and overhauled throughout the entire game from the beginning and onward. From the dialogue alone this update is huge.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and RedSignal

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
yeah no deb and jen scene this update would have been great if we got one but its at best mediocre. Seriously, why are they so adamant on not having a deb and jen scene?
Because it would need to rewrite Jennys beautiful character completely. Which would really suck.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
7 months waiting for 5 new scenes?
No. The Main-Story has finished in these update. The 2 new sex interests in the game have 5 new sex scenes, but the Main Story has Story-Scenes. That was one of a big update and i hope the next updates came faster. If not i canceled the patreon.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Expected beter from Dev :cautious:
Main Storry Ending Should be Like this =Mc and Debbie + Jenn Threesome and live Happy (Both Pregnant)
Jenny Romance would be great (
She Falls in love with Mc)(y)
-->Roxxy cant be impregnated Neighbour Milf cant be impregnated Debbie (Mom) cant be impregnated and more <---

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes