bamvius

May 27, 2018
I think the main story is something you have to play from start to finish in just one playthrough to really enjoy it. I don't think the update was bad but it's definitely not on the level of roxy or eve's updates.
The last main story update was awesome. Even the one before that. For me the story was decent but the characters we get to fuck were how do I say this, not the best ? The first one ( coz of spoilers ) was okay but the second girl was quite shite. The thing that hurt is the knowledge that these guys worked for so long for this. I hope we get more Maria and Tina in future updates.

Reactions: kay.toh

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah one thing I really didn't like was the sewer mini game, it was kind of pointless. The fight mini game and the gun mini game were fine.

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
maybe a stupid question... but this 20.8 is supposed to be the "tech update" or they are completely separate entities?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Like every update. I just don't get how "I don't like this update" can translate into someones head to "OMG Dev Bad, Game Bad, Why no 20 new fap scenes?"
I know right? It's like they lack the intellect to provide any feedback beyond the scope of their personal interests. Kudos to the people here who are actually complaining about legitimate problems like bugs, as well those keeping their opinions civil. But to the others,

Last edited by a moderator:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Winning 50k a month but still took years to release two updates with barely contents. I think the one we need to blame are the people pledging for his patreon.
Once again, another ignoramus. These last two updates are only considered 'disappointing' because you people want to jerk it and aren't happy with not getting 20 sex scenes. Sorry, but DC needs to complete the main story sooner or later, and he chose to do it sooner. Even if we delayed it to after finishing all the other characters, you nutcases will still complain about it anyway.

Here's a reminder; STS is a game with a story, one that the dev is actually invested in. Want to jerk off and hold ctrl to skip dialogue? This isn't the game for you. Buzz off.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The has never been updated that took two months to complete a character arc. And don’t tell me I’m lying because I have been a patron since the beginning
Yeah the updates back then were super short you would get like a couple of scenes and that was it.

Jan 1, 2019
Alright but i bet his patreons did not pledge for profounds main story they just want to jerk off to Roxxy and Jenny. lol

It is an adult game, i get it that it's important to have great story telling but when i spend 2hours reading story without any sex scenes in between what so ever i don't think we can call that an adult game.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Alright but i bet his patreons did not pledge for profounds main story they just want to jerk off to Roxxy and Jenny. lol

It is an adult game, i get it that it's important to have great story telling but when i spend 2hours reading story without any sex scenes in between what so ever i don't think we can call that an adult game.
Then you bet wrong, and you made an assumption with no statistical facts. I'm a patron and have been for a year. Why did I pledge? Because I've been attending DC's streams for years and I actually appreciate how much work and consistency he puts into his art. I love his passion for the game.

xASSASSINSBLADE

Jun 20, 2018
Really excited to throw this game back into the rotation. Haven’t played it since .20 so looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone on this thread that keeps it updated and to the whole community here that gives us the ability to play 1000s of games here for free. Cheers

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes