nex2142

May 4, 2020
People need to start letting DC and the rest of team do their jobs, this whole drama here has no impact on the game development speed because DC probably won't read the criticisms posted here so it's pointless to continue to flood the thread with ''DC is milking his patrons'' messages.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
pretty bad/boring update, just as bad or even worse than story update 2 was. i actually would rank the main
story updates 1>2>3 while even the first one was one of the middle tier updates so far. i think the problem was that nadya and liu are just meh characters nobody realls cares about. there was also no buildup to the sex scenes at all. there was a huge amount of text but it was all about the boring main plot rather than the girls. i'm just really glad the main story plot stuff is over, let's get back to focus on the girls.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
People need to start letting DC and the rest of team do their jobs, this whole drama here has no impact on the game development speed because DC probably won't read the criticisms posted here so it's pointless to continue to flood the thread with ''DC is milking his patrons'' messages.
Oh we get the same ppl into the stream from time to time. And DC always explains the same mantra he has for years "If you don't like it don't pay me" which 10/10 times turns out is a new user that never paid a penny but complains about free stuff. Like always :)

Reactions: Hentaihult
Sep 22, 2018
I'm curious if the lifeguard will ever get any more luvins... it's been a while since I played so if she already has new scenes I might not know about them. but it seemed like some potential for more h scenes was going to be a thing with her.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
I'm curious if the lifeguard will ever get any more luvins... it's been a while since I played so if she already has new scenes I might not know about them. but it seemed like some potential for more h scenes was going to be a thing with her.
If I recall correctly, she will receive new scenes in the Rhonda update (0.21), which will be released after the next tech update.

Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How can I get Becca s new looking scenes ? Any save files my friends ?
The what ? She's got nothing new since her part in Roxxy's route over a year ago
She'll be in R(h)onda's build in the coming year

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is this a fucking joke. There is no way you can win the knife fight vs Dimitri.

Is DC TROLLING US? After all these months!

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes