Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
But that sucks. Like, everyone understands how much that sucks, right? If you have the benefit of having half a game out there, being played, generating a degree of conversation and you can gauge what parts of the game people like best meaning characters, relationships, scenarios, etc. and you have certain things people want more of and certain things people couldn't give less than half a fuck about, why ignore the former? I'm not talking about pregnancy, I get that even though its not my fetish personally, but if you have characters your playerbase is gravitating towards, why flatly shut down the possibility of more content prioritized for them? Why set up expectations in game for that content only to pretend it was never even considered? A good example is a Roxy/Jenny 3some clearly set up by the cheerleading interaction that's a part of both their routes. Nope lol I guess those characters are fully explored! The shittiest thing is even if we like whatever new characters he introduces, this style of development is only going to continue.
Okay so as j4yj4m stated it all depends if the scene is needed in the characters story or not, if it demands it the chances of scene getting added in is greater and if not all you can do is imagine all those scenario in your head and if you're curious enough maybe you will delve into fan art, that's it.

Now I am not saying there is no chance of something not getting added in the game even if its not in the poll or required, but all this depends on DC. I mean nobody knows if he will one day wake up and has the idea that you know what some particular character needs more scenes or whatever. All we can do is chill and wait maybe some of the scenes which people are thinking get added in the game or maybe not, As Omnikuken said maybe in 5-10 years. :p
So people chill and go on with your life.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But that sucks. Like, everyone understands how much that sucks, right? If you have the benefit of having half a game out there, being played, generating a degree of conversation and you can gauge what parts of the game people like best meaning characters, relationships, scenarios, etc. and you have certain things people want more of and certain things people couldn't give less than half a fuck about, why ignore the former? I'm not talking about pregnancy, I get that even though its not my fetish personally, but if you have characters your playerbase is gravitating towards, why flatly shut down the possibility of more content prioritized for them? Why set up expectations in game for that content only to pretend it was never even considered? A good example is a Roxy/Jenny 3some clearly set up by the cheerleading interaction that's a part of both their routes. Nope lol I guess those characters are fully explored! The shittiest thing is even if we like whatever new characters he introduces, this style of development is only going to continue.
I think these are two different things. The Jenny/Roxxy threesome for example still can happen pretty easily and it won't require much additional story to be implemented. That's ineed to case for most of these scenes which the game already hints at. As for why they are not there yet? Simply because scenes take so much time to do and there are too few of them anyway. That's most likely the reason why optional stuff simply doesn't really happen and why we get the mandatory stuff first.

As for the popularity thing? I'm not really sure about that. Going by that argument Roxxy's and Eve's story never would have happened, because a good number of people only cared for Diane, Debbie and Jenny before.

So what I'm saying is, that you don't know what the playerbase actually really likes until you've given them the content. That's why we'll get that first and then there'll certainly be a chance to rebalance the number of scenes.

Reactions: Omniel

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Nadya's story and scenes are kind of silly. I like how Liu is developed, and her story progression is pretty good. But the payoff scenes are a little bit lackluster.
The way I see it, Liu is like any of the other girls when sex was first introduced. She won't get more scenes until she's voted for the next update. And when she is voted, we'll get a dump load of story and scenes that are a little forced in the timeline of the game. Frankly, I don't know how many scenes would count as being 'enough'. I would love to see a solid dozen for each girl, but even then, I would just think "I also want to see this". One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...

Realistically speaking though, DarkCookie isn't using his Patreon funds intelligently. This whole game should have been completed a hundred times over in the years he's had it up, with a hundred times the sexual content. He's making over $90k a month. Hell, a sequel could have been developed right now. Merchandising would even be possible. But the reality is that he keeps his staff small so he can keep his income high, and we're the ones who pay the price for it. Literally. If he was smart, he'd be developing multiple games, hire more staff, and make up the difference in funds through the new games. There's no reason for his pacing other than greed and laziness.

Ultimately, what'll happen is that his patreon support will one day stop, and instead of completing the game with the funds he's saved, he'll just end production. The game now has an ending. It's arguably 'complete'. It's not satisfactory, but he could move on any time he wants to now and live off the subscription payments until people actually unsubscribe their donations. He'd keep the patreon page alive by barely adhering to the user policy and then just coast.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I envision a world in which, with the completed game he releases an asset pack to allow other devs to create mod content that retains fidelity to his art style.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
can anyone watch DCs streams or is it patreon only?
You can watch them on , he usually streams from 2 to 4PM eastern time, monday to friday.

Edit: And as mentioned, there's an archive for 1$+ patrons which includes basically every stream he ever did, sadly without sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think these are two different things. The Jenny/Roxxy threesome for example still can happen pretty easily and it won't require much additional story to be implemented. That's ineed to case for most of these scenes which the game already hints at. As for why they are not there yet? Simply because scenes take so much time to do and there are too few of them anyway. That's most likely the reason why optional stuff simply doesn't really happen and why we get the mandatory stuff first.

As for the popularity thing? I'm not really sure about that. Going by that argument Roxxy's and Eve's story never would have happened, because a good number of people only cared for Diane, Debbie and Jenny before.

So what I'm saying is, that you don't know what the playerbase actually really likes until you've given them the content. That's why we'll get that first and then there'll certainly be a chance to rebalance the number of scenes.
If we go by the "whine more=girl is liked" logic : Judith should have been the 1st to get an update 3 years ago and Debbie preg would be a close 2nd
The way I see it, Liu is like any of the other girls when sex was first introduced. She won't get more scenes until she's voted for the next update. And when she is voted, we'll get a dump load of story and scenes that are a little forced in the timeline of the game. Frankly, I don't know how many scenes would count as being 'enough'. I would love to see a solid dozen for each girl, but even then, I would just think "I also want to see this". One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...

Realistically speaking though, DarkCookie isn't using his Patreon funds intelligently. This whole game should have been completed a hundred times over in the years he's had it up, with a hundred times the sexual content. He's making over $90k a month. Hell, a sequel could have been developed right now. Merchandising would even be possible. But the reality is that he keeps his staff small so he can keep his income high, and we're the ones who pay the price for it. Literally. If he was smart, he'd be developing multiple games, hire more staff, and make up the difference in funds through the new games. There's no reason for his pacing other than greed and laziness.

Ultimately, what'll happen is that his patreon support will one day stop, and instead of completing the game with the funds he's saved, he'll just end production. The game now has an ending. It's arguably 'complete'. It's not satisfactory, but he could move on any time he wants to now and live off the subscription payments until people actually unsubscribe their donations. He'd keep the patreon page alive by barely adhering to the user policy and then just coast.
Only took over a week for the milking scamlord claims to come back after the update. Not bad

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
One thing I really want is to see them add anal to all the girls. I think DarkCookie just dislikes anal...
I also noticed a pretty obvious scarcity of Anal options, and it made me sad. :cry: The Eve anal scene is my favorite in the game so far. (y) Just get goosebumps when a girl asks you to fuck her ass. Can you imagine Jenny begging for anal? We already know she likes it, from the buttplug. That would be amazeballs. :love:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
idk buddy, i find mighty sexy Crystal :love: her characters is really foward... like "come here baby, good old Crystal will drink all that poison thats in your body"

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Has anyone else had a problem with getting out of the warehouse if there's no sex time with Nadya? The map never becomes visible, and none of the doors seem to lead out.
Now I can't get out even AFTER having sex with her.

Last edited:

os03

Feb 23, 2018
Must say, the plot was realy great!
I liked this game VERY much, the stereotypes was a bit too much(I'm a Non-PC)
only to finish the rest of the girls, and I think that the dev should wrap up, and move to a new project.
Thank you for a great experience!
I am eager for your next piece of art!

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Only took over a week for the milking scamlord claims to come back after the update. Not bad
Doesn't make it any less true. With the sheer amount of bank this guy is making he could easily hire more staff and and be well on his way to finishing the game, or already making a sequel.

Hell he has had 6 years to do just that, and its only 21% done. So that would mean that the the other roughly 80% of the game will take 24 years? Somewhat darkly humorous thought: even with only counting natural deaths, a significant number of his patrons will not live to see this game completed. Wonder what percentage that is.

No skin of my dick, I get this shit for free and pay attention and give money to games that actually try to finish before most of us croak.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maericke and tywren

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hell he has had 6 years to do just that, and its only 21% done. So that would mean that the the other roughly 80% of the game will take 24 years? Somewhat darkly humorous thought: even with only counting natural deaths, a significant number of his patrons will not live to see this game completed. Wonder what percentage that is.
I mean, why even write this much if you have no idea what you are talking about and if you don't care in the first place? First it's ~4.5 years, secondly, the version numbers don't say anthing about the actual progess. According to the offical roadmap it's indeed somewhere around 60% done. It's a total waste of time for everybody, including yourself.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes