Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What's broken ? Had the same save since 0.20 came out last year and nothing bugged on me, so yes you can watch everything with a full save. Unless you mean the scenes that were removed and aren't in the game anymore, in that case, you either need to get an older version (like pre-0.18) or use the mod.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi,

My MC is supposed to impregnate Maria the Pizza Wife. I'm stuck in the fridge. I cant leave and Maria isn't there. Am I missing something?
I ran into the same problem. The storage room looks prepared for the deed but nothing to click at except for the exit (which is blocked). I guess it's bugged.
I don't know if this breaks something, I hacked a jump pizzeria_storage_sack into the console and this seemed to loosen the blockage.
Let's see what happens...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If somebody expects really a well balanced game, he'll probably have to wait until the very end. Until then it's still the best to ignore it or to simply only play one major story per savegame.
As long as I get a happy end with either Mia or Trans Eve, I'll be happy.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What's broken ? Had the same save since 0.20 came out last year and nothing bugged on me, so yes you can watch everything with a full save. Unless you mean the scenes that were removed and aren't in the game anymore, in that case, you either need to get an older version (like pre-0.18) or use the mod.
Save has nothing to do with the gallery. It's the "persistent" file. You can clear the galery and still have a full save. Or you can delete all your saves (keeping the persistent file) and still have the gallery unlocked.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Save has nothing to do with the gallery. It's the "persistent" file. You can clear the galery and still have a full save. Or you can delete all your saves (keeping the persistent file) and still have the gallery unlocked.
He's asking if a full save will let him play every scene in the jar. My reply works with what he asked, even if the save doesn't technically unlock stuff ......

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Nobody knows right now. We'll get the rig system/new art for everybody, pregnancy for Tammy, Anna and June, X number of scenes and probably quite a few replaced quests and an adapted story.

I don't think DC will remove all of the choices, but he kinda dropped a few days ago that the poker game may be changed quite a bit.
Over a year ago, DCs' stream included strip poker scenes for most of girls in the game at that time. He hasn't used any of that art and probably would need to update the artwork to match the current images that he "upgraded" since then. My guess is that the poker game will be expanded, . . . ( please let it include a drunken Helen & Mia mother/daughter scene! )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Over a year ago, DCs' stream included strip poker scenes for most of girls in the game at that time. He hasn't used any of that art and probably would need to update the artwork to match the current images that he "upgraded" since then. My guess is that the poker game will be expanded, . . . ( please let it include a drunken Helen & Mia mother/daughter scene! )
Yeah, he did these long ago before the reworks started and in the end they were not much more but some simple nude character poses. When it comes to the future, I'd have actually guessed the opposite. It seems to be a lot of work and it'll be very hard to integrate into most of the girl's stories. I fear the game will only matter in Erik's story and everything else will be dropped. Unless there's a girl who may like the poker stuff for dating. But who knows, maybe he'll find the time to do it properly and we'll see more of them.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Stop asking for that, it'll never happen. Only way it MAY happen is in 6+ years when they finish the game and get off Patreon, and even then, it's a giant "if" DC wants to do something wincest-related to those 2
Who cares, let him ask if he wants. The game already has incest in it so adding more wouldnt be hurting anyone, theres these things called incest patches for a reason.

ThatGuy710

Feb 21, 2020
Fun little story I thought I would share, I just started playing the updated version of this recently and was so confused when the Russian mob boss had the same name as the MC and was like "is this some story twist? and why is no one mentioning that the mob boss has my name?" only to realize that it was just a huge coincidence that Raz is the name I use in all of these games and the mob boss just happens to be named Raznikov...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Who cares, let him ask if he wants. The game already has incest in it so adding more wouldnt be hurting anyone, theres these things called incest patches for a reason.
I find asking after stuff and seeing what people want much more useful than saying 'if it happens, it will take 5 or more years'. Personally I hope the game will be still get new stuff even in 10 years, as long updates will not come faster. What may never happen. So time is not really a good reason to tell, not to ask after such stuff.

Saying why it is not possible for DC to make it, especially if incest is involved is at least constructive.

It would be funny if suddenly all moms are Landladies. All sons and sisters just roommates. Even if it is clear what they are, same as Debbie, Jenney, Diane and Tammy. It would be as if it is a parody on Patreon's rules. :)

Fun little story I thought I would share, I just started playing the updated version of this recently and was so confused when the Russian mob boss had the same name as the MC and was like "is this some story twist? and why is no one mentioning that the mob boss has my name?" only to realize that it was just a huge coincidence that Raz is the name I use in all of these games and the mob boss just happens to be named Raznikov...
Most characters I use get the name Jane. Mostly because it could be used on both genders. So I needed to read more carefully if the librarian get involved. :)

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
incest mod only tinkering with the dialog, they wont make mom+daughter threesome because of Patreon rules.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes