Nov 22, 2018
If someone does make a new incest patch, they should make it in anything but rpa. I tried to download it, but was never able to do so.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if Yumi will ever get a scene...
Something about tough Asians gets my dick throbbing like nothing else
yeah same, she's not even one of the hottest characters in the game yet i'm still excited for whenever she gets some h-scenes. i think she's going to get new content with the mia rework.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Am I the only one who wants more of Helen Mia’s mom?

I love me some milfs. It was gray how she went from being ridiculously strict and hating our guys to being a cock hungry cougar. We only really get like, one scene with the Mc being freaked out. Just maybe a couple more scenes that are more..relaxed would be nice

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if I should wait a few years before playing this game again.
There is so much content.

Olejake

Apr 7, 2020
Can anyone help me I m playing on Android and can't get past the boss fight in the latest update. It's impossible to press all arrows in time. Is there a way to skip this?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can anyone help me I m playing on Android and can't get past the boss fight in the latest update. It's impossible to press all arrows in time. Is there a way to skip this?
Never played on android so I don't know if things are different there. But how's your DEX stat? Higher DEX should give you more time for the fighting mini-game.

Reactions: Olejake
Jul 18, 2018
Oh since I’m here, did he actually ever give a reason for why eve was completely rewritten and overhauled? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a character in a game like this just get completely retconned like this. It’s a rather drastic choice
Eve's rewrite was nothing compared to Jenny's. Just my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes