j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... the game or this thread?
Both would be kinda fair, to be honest.

SS has never been a dedicated incest game and the corresponding plots were (are) basically as generic as it gets in terms of incest.

And when it comes to the discussion? In the end there's little to discuss, because everybody knows that DC won't bring it back officially until the game is done, yet he won't remove every trace until then, either.

Then again, the game is full of smaller or bigger (intentional) flaws, and as such the few added by the incest problem don't really matter in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and WSmith

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys a question for everyone but the creator of the game can't put all the scenes or steps to have sex with everyone? in the sense I finished the game but some scenes I had to unlock with the cookie patch!!!!!!
do you think he can be asked to do it completely? I don't know putting a few more conversations to unlock them normally?
Wut and you did wut ? Everything in the jar is unlockable during gameplay (you need to save and reload for Mia/Helen though). Dunno how you can "finish" the game without everything, just go back to do the routes you're missing, no need to use whatever wonky patch you mentioned. Unless you mean the 1 shot deals (like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement), then you save around them and replay them from there.

Maybe my Engrish-to-broken is lacking in translation power and you mean something else

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Patch is not working. Anyone? Nvm, is on the page before this one. Maybe it can be linked one the first page so people do not have to go through... pages.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Patch is not working. Anyone? Nvm, is on the page before this one. Maybe it can be linked one the first page so people do not have to go through... pages.
If you want to have that change, press the report button so a moderator can change it, so they don't have to read through... pages. : P

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You mean pages of people asking why a link that changed 2 titles and about 10 lines of dialog got removed 3 months ago

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wut and you did wut ? Everything in the jar is unlockable during gameplay (you need to save and reload for Mia/Helen though). Dunno how you can "finish" the game without everything, just go back to do the routes you're missing, no need to use whatever wonky patch you mentioned. Unless you mean the 1 shot deals (like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement), then you save around them and replay them from there.
Talking about "wonky patches" and calling her Wanka made me think. I wonder if any of the XXX Parody companies have made "Wonka's Willy in the Chocolate Factory."

afaham

May 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "Squark ، post: 5922418 ، عضو: 71924"]
هل تتحدث عن سفاح القربى نفسه أم اللعبة أم هذا الموضوع؟
[/اقتبس]
Just talking about incest.
The game is great.
And this subject is also great.
I don't speak English.
Use Google Translate

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno, don't care and probably ? We got an Hindu girl, a bunch of blacks, asians, south americans, grannies. The major demographic is white murican dude though, wonder if most of them would enjoy arabic girls

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Will a girl of Arab origin be added?
I often think Missy might be of Arabic heritage, but generations removed from the culture.
Dunno, don't care and probably ? We got an Hindu girl, a bunch of blacks, asians, south americans, grannies. The major demographic is white murican dude though, wonder if most of them would enjoy arabic girls
If the continuing popularity of Mia Khalifa is any indication, probably so.

• Haha
Reactions: DuskiBuski
Sep 27, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a known bug, but after receiving the Orcette package in the mailbox it stays there. I get the Orcette in my inventory, but the package stays and I can open it over and over again, even after giving Erik the Orcette. Next day the package is still in my mailbox.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It won't crash your game nor format your HDD, so that "bug" would be pretty far down the fix list, if it's even there

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I remember that many have asked for an arab girl during the last years, but somehow it never happened until now. It would likely be very hard for DC to resist the urge to add stuff to her story that may upset a lot of people, maybe that's why he doesn't want to risk it.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I absolutely agree with you on this.
honestly that's one of the reasons i'm so hype for the rhonda update (and why i'm mad that missy wasn't included in the last poll even though she's not a tomboy at all). ah man the waiting is honestly killing me, i wish there was already a light at the end of the tunnel with the tech update but it feels like it's still going to be a long while until it's done.

personally i will try to wait for after the rhonda update before i replay the whole game. the added tech update scenes should make playing through the other routes fun again with the rhonda update of course being the main thing to get me to replay the game. what i don't think i'm gonna do is play the game as soon as the tech update is out just because loading up an old save and unlocking the 6 new scenes with barely any buildup is going to be over too quick and disappointing as a result. it's going to be hard though because i really want to see the new grace scene but i will try to stay strong.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Regarding the continued death threats for Mia Khalifa even after ending her career, maybe there is a reason this never happens...
yeah but i think this is much less of a problem with fictional girls. hunie pop 2 has a character wearing a hijab and i haven't heard that the dev got any death threats.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes