TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a way to toggle the Eve choice via the console?
I've thought about the same thing, but this game's set up seems more complicated than other renpy games. Figured if a change was made it'll lead to something breaking.

Reactions: dawlben

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You could (probably) swap her around in the debug menu, but expect both the game and your PC to melt afterwards

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe not, dunno and don't care for console commands. Either get some madcoder to do it or restart a new game and use the save when the game asks you which version you want ...... Or just go to the cookie jar and play her scenes, it'll ask you which variant you want

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Weird, I got the choice pop-up on every jar scene, both work as intended and I never played schlong-Eve route

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ Weird, I got the choice pop-up on every jar scene, both work as intended and I never played schlong-Eve route
You sure? Because there is a variable persistent.eve_bulge_unlocked that gets set when you do the right choice in a playthrough, and if it's not set you won't see Steve in cookie jar. Same as for Maria pregnant sex, and Tony present/away, and all the other branches. I think you cannot even creampie Iwanka or Melonia if you did not do it at least once in game.

Other cookie jar scenes depend on what save you played last. If you played none or a submissive one, you get the Jenny submissive scene, otherwise the dominant one, without further choice. But that's not true for (St)Eve.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Everything you said works but Eve still gives the choice on every jar scene, even if I never played it (the schlonglicious route). Weird, guess I fucked my game the only good way it ever happened in here

• Haha
Reactions: jestertlw

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Everything you said works but Eve still gives the choice on every jar scene, even if I never played it (the schlonglicious route). Weird, guess I fucked my game the only good way it ever happened in here
That's the hero way of fucking up game...

Aug 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it, just a suggestion, it's cool if you don't like it.

I myself don't like the lesbian stuff, they seem so inundated, but I recognize that other guys might like it, and it's okay. Just wanting the other side of the LGBT community to get the same treatment since we don't get a lot of good bisexual male protagonists in good games like this is all, would pay good patreon money for it tho not gonna lie.
Nope. Just Nope

• Angry
Reactions: Shovelface99

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I haven't looked at this game in a while. Decided to just wait until the tech update before playing it again. I'll have a lot of new content to see. But I just noticed that the patch on LewdPatcher is gone for it. Sorry if that's old news, but as I said, I've been gone. And my search-fu sucks because I didn't find anything about it. Anyone know what's up?

Edit: I have the 20.5 patch, but was just wondering if there was a reason why it was removed from LewdPatcher.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Don't mind the childish homophobia certain users have. You make perfect sense.
Don't let the gay panic from insecure fellows make you feel bad.
I'm not sure why some people are against optional content. If it's not for you then just don't activate it. I have no interest in M/M content (except for trans Eve ;)) but if there was optional gay content for the people who want it I'd be glad for them.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Please devs of Summertime Sage, if you read this, please please let us get Debbie pregnant in the same fashion as with Jenny and Diane.

Also please enable sex during pregnancy at least with Jenny, Diane and Debbie!

Last edited:

neriek

Dec 4, 2017
I'mma be honest, while I absolutely fucking love this VN, it REALLY shits me to see a game nearly 5 years old, and still plagued by almost game-breaking issues that's been around for at least half that time.,... I've had character routes rollback or even reset while halfway through, events jump forwards and break my saves, and even character pregnancies either reset themselves or just cause a fatal error when in previous playthroughs they worked without any hint of a problem.
All of this has me tempted to refresh myself on Python and learn how Renpy works just so I can fix the problems myself, and I just might do that, but I still can't bring myself to contribute to DarkCookie's Patreon if he's just going to ignore serious bugs like this.

4.00 star(s) 362 Votes