Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1320365

Still havent unlocked one character even though i finished the main game storyline and all the events my phone was showing me please help
Nice mod by the way, good thing you figured out what to do
Kinda disappointed we didn't have more threesome scene. I was especially banking on Liu and Tina in bank, Tina and Maria pizza shop, or Debbie and Jenny house threesome after the warehouse fight...

And still waiting for Smith Cult. I want mc to turn her into his slave

Hell, a teacher orgy would be nice too
MC+Debbie+Jenny will never happen, stop hoping for it
There is a new scene for Liu, how do I unlock it?
Nope, she had 2 since she got into the game 3 builds ago

• Sad
Reactions: Zeke Frost

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I am hopping that the new wide screen has not been put in place yet, but if it has how do I get it I have the latest game build.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's not in the game yet *coughchangelogcough* and you won't have to do anything once it's in

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand "weigh" - ones and zeros are virtually weightless...
Probably weigh as in how much does it tax an android device. VINDETTA 23333 It depends on the age of your android. If you got a pretty new phone with decent specs, it will run great and won't "weigh" your phone down.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand "weigh" - ones and zeros are virtually weightless...
I know a podcaster who bought his mother a Kindle device. She told him she didn't want to put a lot of books on it because she was afraid it would be too heavy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ And ? The 1st reply has nothing to do with anything Patreon-related. Dude was questionning why I called her "notmom" when she's her real mom. I could have called her "the milf in the daycare with the most massive pussy bush ever" instead and it still woudn't matter.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nothing, using any translation will block everything else. It's 1 or the other, not both

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man, after I use the official translation package, I use this patch again, but it doesn't take effect. Instead, it will invalidate the translation package. What can you do for me?
Use incest patch, or use translation. Or translate the incest patch and use that. Translating the incest patch has been, surprisingly, not on the project's agenda.

Div666

May 19, 2018
Use incest patch, or use translation. Or translate the incest patch and use that. Translating the incest patch has been, surprisingly, not on the project's agenda.
If I take the translated content ('New 'content) in the translation package as' old' content, replace the 'old' content translated into the incest patch (this is the original English in the incest patch), and then translate it into 'new' incest content, is it feasible?

It sounds more convoluted

Or simply, can I replace one patch with another (that's not too appropriate, I hope you can understand ~ ~)?

If the above is feasible, should the 'old' content of the incest patch I want to replace be the original English text or the Chinese translation (yes, the Chinese translation I use)?
1627552825014.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes