nilo96

May 7, 2020
Come on, it really doesn't. He's a super likable guy and he literally asks you to impregnate his wife. It's the most vanilla kind of sharing you could get...
No, of course Tony is a great guy, I don’t argue with that, but first of all, I didn’t leave the feeling that we were stealing his wife (an unpleasant aftertaste remained after the completion of their story, I felt like the last scum, if Tony had died and asked take care of Mary, that's another matter); secondly, Tony does not have the sexiest appearance, if there were someone else in his place, then perhaps I would agree (for the same reason I am against adding a scene with a threesome with Eric, it is better for the author to spend time and energy on other scenes ).

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does old saves works with new updates
or with every update need to start from the beginning?
They work (for now) with everything since 0.18 from ~3 years ago. You should however not skip updates and load into every new build they release. Even if the game goes wonky when you load and you gotta click through 3 warning screens, your save *should* work fine if you know what you're doing (like save in only 2 spots/no rollback/don't skip 5 builds/etc)

Keep in mind the forthcoming tech build (not the lewd batch #2/#3) will 99% probably screw things up. Either play now and hope it's not too epic or wait a few months for the build to release and be safe(r)

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Bojik

Sep 26, 2021
I can't make the game work on my phone.
It gets stuck on the first screen is there anything I can do?
I have s21 ultra..

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
No, of course Tony is a great guy, I don’t argue with that, but first of all, I didn’t leave the feeling that we were stealing his wife (an unpleasant aftertaste remained after the completion of their story, I felt like the last scum, if Tony had died and asked take care of Mary, that's another matter); secondly, Tony does not have the sexiest appearance, if there were someone else in his place, then perhaps I would agree (for the same reason I am against adding a scene with a threesome with Eric, it is better for the author to spend time and energy on other scenes ).
Tony wants you to bang his wife so it's not netori, which is when you steal the wife/girlfriend from someone else unbeknownst to them. NTR would be if Tony fucked MC's girlfriend, now that would suck

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What you mean by a "lolphone"
Phones blow at games. Summertime isn't made for phones. Add both together and you get the junk that is Summertime on phone aka lag, bugs, slowass, crash, black screen, takes months to load, etc

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The pregnancy part is very annoying. The game is already repetitive, but this makes you have to do the same thing 100 times.
Repetitive as in skipping about a month in-game or doing 1 of the ~20 other routes while you wait said month ? You do know there's other stuff to do aside coming in here to cry 1 girl is locked for about 3 weeks ? And if you got lucky and it's either Maria or Jenny, you can even dick them while preg
i wish judith got more scene. maybe im the only one that like her
A quick look at the tracker/poll results on the wiki/searching around the thread would have pointed out she's coming in about ~3 years after the other 2 routes + tech build are done .............................

LDream5

Feb 16, 2019
Really loving the game. One of the very few ren'py games that I actually like, quite picky. Can't wait to see it be finished and see what possibly you do next. I'd buy the finished version of a game like this. Honestly, this one of the best games on here in my opinion...if not the best.

Reactions: srksrk 68

StupidRabbit

Dec 30, 2018
Repetitive as in skipping about a month in-game or doing 1 of the ~20 other routes while you wait said month ? You do know there's other stuff to do aside coming in here to cry 1 girl is locked for about 3 weeks ? And if you got lucky and it's either Maria or Jenny, you can even dick them while preg
Repetitive is repetitive, dude. Game has a lot of content, which makes the pregnancy game even less necessary. The game is excellent, I just pointed out something to be improved.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes