Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I guess they're just teases of future updates, but within the image files for the current version (0.20.12) there are naked pregnant versions of Bissette, Roz (also one of Roz holding the baby in hospital bed), Judith and Lily; and naked versions of Beth (donut shop lady), coach Bridget, Priya (doctor in hospital basement), Anna (yoga instructor), and Sara showing her boobs in apartment lobby. If anyone knows whether there's a route to reach these, please share.
Yeah I saw the same but I don't think you can get any of those as for now.
Nothing in there is in the game yet. No need to even try finding dubious ways to outcode the devs

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nothing in there is in the game yet. No need to even try finding dubious ways to outcode the devs
Has nothing to do with trying to find ways to outcode the devs. Lmao
It is interesting to see the raw pictures because he switched from full pictures to layered ones. (That you can see wen you unpack the rpa)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has nothing to do with trying to find ways to outcode the devs. Lmao
It is interesting to see the raw pictures because he switched from full pictures to layered ones. (That you can see wen you unpack the rpa)
He started the layered/"rig" system around the Diane's barn remake in 2018-ish. Most of the notremake girls (some Debbie/Erik/Mia-ish/etc) are still comeplete images and 1 of the reasons they're getting a remake some day

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He started the layered/"rig" system around the Diane's barn remake in 2018-ish. Most of the notremake girls (some Debbie/Erik/Mia-ish/etc) are still comeplete images and 1 of the reasons they're getting a remake some day
Yeah I know that why I started to check out the raw images because it's super interesting. (for someone who doesnt watch the streams I guess) I think he just included the non ingame layers because why not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I know that why I started to check out the raw images because it's super interesting. (for someone who doesnt watch the streams I guess) I think he just included the non ingame layers because why not.
He did draw them a while ago so why not dump them in the game while the other routes get made. Make it something like a backup if his hardware craps out, not like most people even know they're there unless you unren the rpa

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He did draw them a while ago so why not dump them in the game while the other routes get made. Make it something like a backup if his hardware craps out, not like most people even know they're there unless you unren the rpa
Yeah thought the same.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
ehh im playing this game prtty long and i kinda hook into it, but when i at the stage where i need to breed diane its suddenly crash and it keep happening. "
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_milk_cups[M_diane.pregnancy.to_belly_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_shirtless_a_milk_cups')" appear. even tho i re extract the game its still the same. can someone help me. i really enjoy this game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ehh im playing this game prtty long and i kinda hook into it, but when i at the stage where i need to breed diane its suddenly crash and it keep happening. "
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_milk_cups[M_diane.pregnancy.to_belly_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_shirtless_a_milk_cups')" appear. even tho i re extract the game its still the same. can someone help me. i really enjoy this game
You can install my mod which should fix this issue.

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes